• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cancelled Meeting: Rescheduling Plans with My New Recruit

In summary, the meeting was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances or scheduling conflicts. However, the meeting will be rescheduled at a later date and all meeting materials will still be available online. Any promised perks or incentives will still be received and consultants can stay connected through online platforms and virtual events. Please check the website for updates and communication from your team leader or Pampered Chef representative.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Our meeting was cancelled because only 2 of us could show up. I am so bummed! Where do I find out the information we were suppose to find out about? I would like to still doing something with my new recruit tonight and go over it with her tonight. My director said it is probably on CC now but I am not finding it.

Does the person who cancelled have the incentive dvd? Maybe you could borrow it from her and watch it yourself.

When I see my director next, I am sure I can borrow it, just to excited to wait that long!! Thank you Peg!! ( I was born in Anchorage)

Didn't even think to ask but was there anything else that was gone over, not just trips?

The video at the link I posted above is included on the DVD. The rest is Marla & Jean talking.

The other thing mentioned at the meetings is that if you submit a show between jan. 1-10, you get 50 PC bucks.

Ok..Thank you so much!!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that our meeting was cancelled. I completely understand how disappointing that can be. The information you were supposed to find out should be available on CC (Consultant's Corner) now. If you are having trouble finding it, I suggest reaching out to your director for further guidance. In the meantime, why don't you and your new recruit still get together and go over some things tonight? You can also check out our website for helpful resources and information. Let's make the most of this situation and continue to work towards our goals. Best of luck to you and your new recruit!

1. Why was the meeting cancelled?

The meeting may have been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances or scheduling conflicts. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2. Will the meeting be rescheduled?

We will do our best to reschedule the meeting at a later date. Please stay tuned for updates and communication from your team leader or Pampered Chef representative.

3. Can we still access the meeting materials?

Yes, all meeting materials will still be available for you to access online. You can find them on our website or through your team leader. We encourage you to review them at your convenience.

4. Will I still receive any perks or incentives that were promised at the meeting?

Yes, we will make sure that you receive any perks or incentives that were promised at the meeting. Your team leader will be in touch with you regarding how to claim them.

5. Can I still connect with my team and other consultants?

Of course! While our in-person meeting may have been cancelled, we encourage you to stay connected with your team and other consultants through our online platforms and social media. We also offer virtual meetings and events that you can participate in from the comfort of your own home. Please check our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsolnick
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies
Views
pamela
Replies
Views
PCGINA