• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Our Cookware Comparable to Emeril's?

In summary, Pampered Chef's cookware is made from a blend of stainless steel and aluminum, while Emeril's cookware is made from hard anodized aluminum. Both have a non-stick coating, but Pampered Chef's is ceramic while Emeril's is a proprietary blend. Pampered Chef is generally more affordable and dishwasher safe, while hand washing is recommended for Emeril's. Pampered Chef also offers a lifetime guarantee and a variety of cookware options.
Trish1953
Silver Member
How does our cookware compare to Emeril's? Does anyone know? I have a bride leaning towards Emeril's but wondered if Emeril's is made by the same company as ours, etc.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I think it depends which "line" of his. I've heard some are not so good. I have a stockpot that is Emerilware by All Clad--it's actually a nonstick that to me is comparable to our Executive line. But once again, if something went wrong with it--I wouldn't know what the guarantee is, where to return it or event if they would take it back. I bought it at a fund-raising auction! It came with a book, a ladle and a towel. But I have not guarantee info!

Two of my hosts had Emeril's cookware. One bought her's in the spring and HATES it! The other one just bought her's at the beginning of the summer and is not pleased either. I have only seen it in the stores, but from those owners viewpoints I would say it is not worth the money.

I have wondered this my self... It's definitely information that I'd like to know! It's hard when you are challenged about our cookware compared to others so it is very beneficial when threads are posted like this one!

i got SS emeril and i hate it ... i want the whole exec set from pc ... again ... I HATE IT!!!

Out of curiosity, is it the stainless steel you don't care for or specifically Emeril's compared to other stainless steel (like ours?)

What is the difference between Pampered Chef's cookware and Emeril's cookware?

Pampered Chef's cookware is made from a blend of stainless steel and aluminum, providing even heat distribution and durability. Emeril's cookware is made from hard anodized aluminum, which is known for its strength and resistance to scratches and dents.

Are Pampered Chef's cookware and Emeril's cookware both non-stick?

Yes, both Pampered Chef's cookware and Emeril's cookware have a non-stick coating. However, Pampered Chef's non-stick coating is made from a ceramic material, while Emeril's is made from a proprietary blend of materials.

Which cookware is more affordable, Pampered Chef's or Emeril's?

Pampered Chef's cookware is generally more affordable than Emeril's. However, the price may vary depending on the specific product and any sales or promotions that may be available at the time of purchase.

Is Pampered Chef's cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of Pampered Chef's cookware is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended for Emeril's cookware to prolong its lifespan.

What sets Pampered Chef's cookware apart from Emeril's cookware?

Pampered Chef's cookware is known for its high-quality construction and durability. It is also backed by a lifetime guarantee, providing peace of mind for customers. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of cookware options, including sets and individual pieces, to fit every cooking need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies