• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprising a Star Trek Fan: Our Christmas Secret Revealed

In summary, Brent received badges from Kellogg cereals as a surprise for his big Star Trek fan brother. He was confused by the badges, but didn't have a big reaction. The Furry Guy whispered to Rae that his reaction was boring, so she told Brent to wait. After all of the gifts had been opened, Brent asked Mom what cereal the badges came out of. She told him they were from candy only. One of Brent's sisters joined in the conversation, which made Brent suspect her. The Furry Guy was furiously shoveling M&Ms into his mouth to keep from smiling. The conversation went on for a long time. Brent knew what position or people each badge was for. He liked the badges and is convinced
raebates
Staff member
Some of you might remember that we were collecting the Star Trek Communicator Badges from Kellogg cereals as a surprise for my BIL Brent. Brent is a BIG Star Trek fan. He had his senior picture taken dressed as Mr. Spock. So, we knew these would be really funny to give to him. Here's how that turned out.

Just after the prayer was said for dinner, I slipped out into the family room and snuck the badges (still in their plastic wrapping) into Brent's stocking. When we all sat down later to open gifts, we were seated right next to Brent. He was clearly confused by the badges, but didn't really have any big reaction.

The Furry Guy whispered to me that his reaction was boring and maybe we should tell him. I told him to wait.

After all of the gifts had been opened Brent asked Mom, "So, what cereal did you get these out of?"

She, of course, was completely confused. She had no idea what he was talking about. He showed them to her. She told him the only thing she put in his stocking was candy. One of the sisters joined in the conversation, which made Brent suspect her. The Furry Guy was furiously shoveling M&Ms into his mouth to keep from smiling. The conversation went on for quite some time. Brent knew what position or people each badge was for. He liked them, and is completely convinced that his sister is the one who slipped them into his stocking.

We loved it!

On the way home The Furry Guy said we need to figure out something to put in someone else's stocking next year. :D We'll probably eventually confess, but for now it's our secret.

...and no one in the world, except for a half a bazillion people with Internet access, knows your secret.:D

You are a sneaky girl!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
...and no one in the world, except for a half a bazillion people with Internet access, knows your secret.

:D

That's why I'm spilling the beans here and not on facebook. Family sees facebook. The chances of any of them finding this thread are pretty slim.

How funny! Did the Furry Guy get a belly ache from so many M&M's? Now that you told us he is engaged...I can only imagine the wedding!!! Will they arrive in the Star Trek space vehicle? Will the minister be dressed like William Shatner? OMG...you may have to invite one of the cast members to the wedding!

My husband's co-workers uncle is George Takei...

There probably aren't enough M&Ms in the world to bother The Furry Guy's tummy. He loves those things. Brent is really, really traditional. I mean, you don't change anything, ever. So, I have a hard time picturing him doing anything wild with the wedding. Then again, I had a hard time picturing him engaged. Who knows?

I don't think a guy who dresses up like Spock for his Senior Picture is entirely traditional!

That is great, Rae. I love doing something to make someone happy, and allowing another person to take the credit.

That's awesome, Rae! I love when things work out like that and you get to continue being sneaky!!! Fun, fun!

What is "Surprising a Star Trek Fan: Our Christmas Secret Revealed"?

"Surprising a Star Trek Fan: Our Christmas Secret Revealed" is a special holiday event where we surprise a fan of the popular TV show, Star Trek, with a unique gift from Pampered Chef.

How did the idea for "Surprising a Star Trek Fan: Our Christmas Secret Revealed" come about?

The idea came from our team's love for Star Trek and wanting to spread some holiday cheer to a fellow fan. We thought it would be a fun and special way to show our appreciation for the show and its fans.

How can I nominate a Star Trek fan to be surprised?

You can nominate a Star Trek fan by filling out the nomination form on our website. Tell us why this fan deserves to be surprised and what makes them such a dedicated fan of the show.

What can the chosen Star Trek fan expect to receive?

The chosen Star Trek fan will receive a special gift from Pampered Chef that is inspired by the show. This could be a kitchen gadget, cookbook, or other surprise item that we know they will love.

When will the surprise take place?

The surprise will take place during the holiday season, typically in late December. We will work with the chosen fan to coordinate a time and date that works best for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates