• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Other Uses for Ice Cream Sandwich Maker

In summary, the ice cream sandwich maker has various alternative uses such as making waffle sandwiches, breakfast sandwiches, and mini pizzas. It can also be used to make gluten-free and vegan options by substituting traditional ingredients. Cleaning the machine is easy by wiping down the non-stick plates with a damp cloth. The ice cream sandwich maker is safe for kids to use with adult supervision. Pre-made cookie dough can be used for the ice cream sandwiches as long as it is flattened to fit the size of the machine.
Chef-B
I recently hosted a show where a guest asked whether anyone would ever use the ice cream sandwich maker to make homemade hamburger patties. Has anyone ever tried this or know if it would work?

yes, a host of mine used it for hamburger patties.

when this came out HO advised against it because of bacteria

Not only that, but you don't want to smash ground meat because it will increase the moisture loss. The best way to form hamburger patties is by gently tapping the meat between your fingers. Check out the Good Eats episode on it for more info.

I'm not familiar with the product (I don't have one) but I'd think it could be taken apart the same as the chopper .. and if that's the case I suppose it could be washed in bleach or soap and water.

I haven't tried it with hamburger. I have a patty press that was my grandmother's that I use. I don't like the way the raw meat feels.:yuck:

1. What are some alternative uses for the ice cream sandwich maker?

Aside from making traditional ice cream sandwiches, the ice cream sandwich maker can also be used to create delicious waffle sandwiches, breakfast sandwiches, and even mini pizzas.

2. Can the ice cream sandwich maker be used to make gluten-free or vegan options?

Yes, the ice cream sandwich maker can be used to make gluten-free and vegan options. Simply substitute traditional ingredients with gluten-free or vegan alternatives.

3. How do I clean the ice cream sandwich maker?

The ice cream sandwich maker can be easily cleaned by wiping down the non-stick plates with a damp cloth. For tougher messes, use a mild soap and water. Do not immerse the machine in water.

4. Is the ice cream sandwich maker safe for kids to use?

Yes, the ice cream sandwich maker is safe for kids to use with adult supervision. The machine does not get hot on the outside, and the non-stick plates prevent any potential burns.

5. Can I use pre-made cookie dough for the ice cream sandwiches?

Yes, you can use pre-made cookie dough for the ice cream sandwiches. Just make sure to flatten the dough to fit the size of the ice cream sandwich maker and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • stefani2