• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Alternatives: Seeking Other Free Consultant Sites

and won't scam you. The other two are okay but not as good as the first.The first one is by far the best. You'll need to supply your consultant number so they know you're legit. You can also tell them Jodi from Canada referred you; they know me well and won't scam you. The other two are okay but not as good as the first.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Does anyone know of any other Consultant sites like this one? I would like to visit a few. This site was wonderful as a FREE site, but now it is a little stale. I like to visit to see what is going on or to help answer questions if I can, but I would like to learn things too. So if anyone knows of a site(s) that is FREE and good could you share that info?

We've all paid now so Chef Success won't be losing anything if we look at other sites. Thanks guys!

I go to another site that is a MSN site calle Welovepamperedcheftoo. There is another one as well called welovepamperedchef2 but I don't find it to have too much information. You do have to register and give your consultant number before you can join to look at stuff. I find it extremely helpful as well and go on too and here everyday! Good Luck! :D

I PM'd you with a few :)

Jodi: Would you send me some, too? I haven't had any luck with the MSN site.

I also cannot get 'accepted' to the msn site (hmmm? not sure why??) - could you send me other info.

Thanks,
Leea

can someone please PM me with them as well?

I'm a member of welovepamperedcheftoo but never even visit the site. It is very bland and boring to me. I like this site better because Gillian "sluts it up". :D (you have to read the grey's anatomy thread to understand this)

I agree, I belong to WLPC also but only visit that on occassion! This site is definitely better! But it did slow down or quiet down some here at CS when membership took affect. IMO

can you PM me or just post the sites here? thanks

Everything is better when you slut it up!!! LMAO!!!!

OMG, I can't believe you guys took over this stale thread with talk about slutting it up:eek:
JUST KIDDING!
I can't imagine going to another site; this one is too fun! Plus I wouldn't get anything done!

There is one or more on MySpace but I haven't really looked at them yet. I thought we couldn't make reference to that on other boards??

So are these loops on MSN, MySpace etc "legal"????

She doesn't want me slutting them up, I'm sure.... Still LMAO!!!!!

gilliandanielle said:
She doesn't want me slutting them up, I'm sure.... Still LMAO!!!!!
I know I wouldn't! You tart! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/verkleidung/costumed-smiley-066.gif

(Umm... can I join you?)

The more the merrier Annie!!

gilliandanielle said:
Everything is better when you slut it up!!! LMAO!!!!
I keep waiting - or am I just in the wrong threads? :confused:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I keep waiting - or am I just in the wrong threads? :confused:
I think your standards are too high.

Well, then, I suppose I need

Lowered​

Expectations.​

Oh KG, you never quit, do you??

Feel free to "slut it up" anytime.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Feel free to "slut it up" anytime.
Hey, everyone is good at something!

"Everyone has to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink."
--W.C. Fields

AJPratt said:
Hey, everyone is good at something!
Sadly I think I have found my specialty, LOL!

Me, too!!!

:) Lol!! :)

i too would like the other sites

1. What are some other free consultant sites similar to "Exploring Alternatives"?

Some other free consultant sites similar to "Exploring Alternatives" include Consultant Connection, Consultant Friends, and Consultant Avenue. These sites offer a platform for consultants to connect, share ideas, and learn from each other for free.

2. How can I find out about other free consultant sites?

You can find out about other free consultant sites by asking fellow consultants in online forums or social media groups, or by doing a simple internet search for "free consultant sites". You can also reach out to your company's support team or network with other consultants at company events to get recommendations.

3. Are there any downsides to using free consultant sites?

One potential downside of using free consultant sites is that the information and advice provided may not always be accurate or reliable. It's important to do your own research and use your own judgement when implementing any ideas or strategies discussed on these sites.

4. Can I still use "Exploring Alternatives" even though it is no longer free?

Yes, you can still use "Exploring Alternatives" even though it is no longer free. The site may offer additional features or resources for paid members, but the basic platform and information will still be available for free.

5. How can I get the most out of using free consultant sites?

To get the most out of using free consultant sites, it's important to actively participate and engage with other members. Ask questions, share your own experiences and knowledge, and be open to learning from others. It's also helpful to regularly check for new updates and discussions on the site to stay informed and up-to-date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Harrle
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies