• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Other Ds Companies and Pampered Chef

In summary, the conversation focused on how to handle competition and lack of interest in Pampered Chef products. Suggestions included asking if the person wants to be contacted in the future with specials, offering something of value like a recipe newsletter, and keeping in touch for future opportunities. It was also noted that customers may switch to other direct sales companies, but it's important to move on and continue looking for new opportunities.
cewcooks
Tonight I made my CCCalls and several ladies said they were not interested in learning about the upcoming specials so when I replied "you wouldn't want to get friends together and earn free products" last time I made calls i got rejected and it was hard to get past that point in phone calls.. this time the reason they were not interested in PC it was because they were scheduling shows with Tastefully Simple, Lia Sophia and some other DS company I couldn't remember..

So what do we say as consultants when we are faced with the competition??

I'd simply ask if they want to be called in the future with specials.I'm sure eventually, they'll realize that after being asked to pay for tax on "free" products, being forced to collect $250 in orders or get no host benefits, or paying for stuff used in demos, they will find PC hosting much more attractive.

Or how much you actually have to have in sales! Some of them are crazy! I'd love to do a "My 31" (bags/totes/purses) party, but the sales just seem really high to me....so "why bother".Maybe instead of asking if they want to be called in the future with specials...ask if she'd like to be added to/kept on your Newsletter (Recipe of the Month Club) and kept updated on specials periodically.....give her something of value for the contact (the recipes).

I would say something about. I understand. Is it ok if I follow up with you in xxx months? Our new products come out in spring. Maybe then it will be time for a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration.

Or please keep me in mind for your next PC demonstration. I'm making a delicious xxx this month and our upcoming host specials are outsanding.

cheryl929 said:
I would say something about. I understand. Is it ok if I follow up with you in xxx months? Our new products come out in spring. Maybe then it will be time for a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration.

Or please keep me in mind for your next PC demonstration. I'm making a delicious xxx this month and our upcoming host specials are outsanding.

I agree with Cheryl. Great wording. There will come a time when they may want to see new products, etc. These phases will come and go. I have had some great customers and hosts sometimes move onto another DS company that they are absorbed with. It is nothing you are doing nor is it a reflection on PC. Use Cheryl's words, note your conversation in you PP3 and look forward. My favorite words are....NEXT?:chef:

1. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef is unique in that we offer high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that are designed to make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable for our customers. Our products are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee and are only available through our independent consultants.

2. Can I become a consultant for both Pampered Chef and another direct sales company?

Yes, you can be a consultant for multiple direct sales companies as long as there is no conflict of interest. We encourage our consultants to focus on building their Pampered Chef business, but we understand that they may have other interests and opportunities.

3. Are there any fees or quotas for being a Pampered Chef consultant?

There is an initial fee of $109 to join Pampered Chef as a consultant, but there are no monthly fees or quotas. We believe in providing our consultants with the flexibility to run their business on their own terms.

4. How does Pampered Chef support its consultants?

Pampered Chef provides extensive training and support for our consultants through online resources, live events, and mentoring programs. We also offer incentives and rewards for reaching sales goals, as well as opportunities for career advancement.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and also sell products from other direct sales companies at the same time?

No, we ask that our consultants focus on promoting and selling Pampered Chef products during their parties. This ensures a consistent and positive customer experience and helps to avoid any conflicts of interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Mel5497
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies