• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Other PC Consultants in Your Area | Navy Wife's Query Answered

In summary, this Navy wife is asking if there is a way to find out if there are other PC Consultants in her area. She is also asking if there is a way to avoid stepping on toes if she moves into a neighborhood with another PC Consultant. There is no way to find out if there are other PC Consultants in the area or avoid stepping on toes.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
Hello Cheffers,I'm a Navy wife and although we're not moving again for about a year or so I had a question I thought some of you might be able to answer. Is there a way I can find out if there are other PC Consultants in my area? I know we can find some here on CS but not every consultant is a member of this fabulous site. I know I could go online and pretend I'm a customer but that only gives my info to one consultant and doesn't give me info on how many are in a specific area. You may wonder why I'm asking. After our next move, I don't want to end up stepping on toes, for lack of a better phrase, when I move into a neighborhood if there is another consultant just a few doors down. Understand what I mean???I'd hate to have someone else move into my neighborhood and not know they were a consultant too.Hope everyone understands my question. Thanks in advance for all of you PC wisdom. :balloon:

I don't think there is a way. Turns out there is a director that lives 2 miles away and when I was looking for a consultant to sign up under the system gave me a director that lives 45 minutes away.

Personally, I'd say don't worry about it. Don't worry about stepping on toes either. We do not have territories. Customers can choose where to go. If they have "a consultant" they will say so but maybe they are looking for a new one. Work your business the same if there are no consultants as if there are 20 in a 5 mile radius.As long as you aren't purposely taking already booked shows from other consultants, I don't see any issues.

The thing is you may never know there is a consultnat down the street. I recently found out there was a consultant around the corner from me. I had no clue, she is no longer selling due to kids and what not. But it did not affect me at all.

Hi there!I completely understand your concern about potentially stepping on toes in your new neighborhood. As a fellow consultant, I can tell you that it's always a good idea to reach out and connect with other consultants in your area. You never know, you may even end up collaborating and supporting each other's businesses!One way to find other consultants in your area is by reaching out to your regional director or team leader. They should have a list of all the consultants in your region and can help you connect with them. You can also try searching for local PC Facebook groups or attending local team meetings or events to meet other consultants in person.I hope this helps! Best of luck with your move and your business. :)

1. What services do "Other Consultants..." offer?

"Other Consultants..." offer a wide range of services such as business consulting, marketing consulting, management consulting, and IT consulting. They also provide customized services based on the specific needs of their clients.

2. How experienced are the consultants at "Other Consultants..."?

The consultants at "Other Consultants..." have a wealth of experience in their respective fields, with many having worked in top consulting firms and holding advanced degrees in their areas of expertise. They also regularly undergo training and professional development to stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.

3. Do "Other Consultants..." work with small businesses or only large corporations?

"Other Consultants..." work with both small businesses and large corporations. They understand that each client has unique needs and tailor their services accordingly, whether it's for a small start-up or a multinational company.

4. How are the fees for "Other Consultants..." determined?

The fees for "Other Consultants..." are determined based on the scope of work and the time and resources required to complete the project. They are transparent about their fees and provide detailed breakdowns to their clients before beginning any work.

5. Can "Other Consultants..." help with international projects?

Yes, "Other Consultants..." have experience working on international projects and have a network of partners and affiliates in different countries. They have the expertise to navigate cultural and language barriers to deliver successful projects globally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Oracle