1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Other Consultants...

1. jessicafawn

jessicafawn Member Gold Member

Hello Cheffers,

I'm a Navy wife and although we're not moving again for about a year or so I had a question I thought some of you might be able to answer.

Is there a way I can find out if there are other PC Consultants in my area? I know we can find some here on CS but not every consultant is a member of this fabulous site.

I know I could go online and pretend I'm a customer but that only gives my info to one consultant and doesn't give me info on how many are in a specific area.

You may wonder why I'm asking. After our next move, I don't want to end up stepping on toes, for lack of a better phrase, when I move into a neighborhood if there is another consultant just a few doors down. Understand what I mean???

I'd hate to have someone else move into my neighborhood and not know they were a consultant too.

Hope everyone understands my question. Thanks in advance for all of you PC wisdom. :balloon:

Apr 8, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I don't think there is a way. Turns out there is a director that lives 2 miles away and when I was looking for a consultant to sign up under the system gave me a director that lives 45 minutes away.

3. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Personally, I'd say don't worry about it. Don't worry about stepping on toes either. We do not have territories. Customers can choose where to go. If they have "a consultant" they will say so but maybe they are looking for a new one. Work your business the same if there are no consultants as if there are 20 in a 5 mile radius.

As long as you aren't purposely taking already booked shows from other consultants, I don't see any issues.

Apr 8, 2009
  4. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

The thing is you may never know there is a consultnat down the street. I recently found out there was a consultant around the corner from me. I had no clue, she is no longer selling due to kids and what not. But it did not affect me at all.

Apr 8, 2009
Have something to add?