• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Inside the New Catalog Tote and 2011 Calendar?

In summary, the conference started with a new catalog tote, no surprise boxes, and the Spice Turn-about being the only new product. Lunch included 2 packs of mini catalogs, the 2011 calendar, and a reusable shopping bag. The workshop booklet has been replaced with taking notes instead of having a separate handout for each one. We also got a tote bag that is much narrower but has a zipper for the catalog window. There were 8 promotions in total.
DebbieJ
Feel free to ask....

We got a new catalog tote as our tote bag. It's much more narrow, but the catalog window has a zipper.

The new mystery tote we can earn is to fit the new Spice Turn About.

There are no surprise boxes and the tech guys aren't here either.

So far no Serve It Up Squad.

At lunch we got 2 packs of mini catalogs, a full size catalog, and the 2011 calendar in a reusable shopping bag.

The calendar is redesigned to fit in a 9x12 envelope and has a spot for your name on every page. You can order starting July 19 behind CC and they ship mid-Oct. They will have a label template behind CC.

We got a handy Workshop Booklet to take our notes instead of getting a separate handout for each workshop.

We got a full size bottle of the new Buffalo Rub.

OK ... I'll ask!* Will this tote replace the Catalog tote available on a supply order?
* What are the Sell-a-thon levels?

re: Catalog tote--I'm guessing it won't. The conference tote has never ended up on Supply. Last year's was a catalog type tote as well. SAT is posted in its own thread now.

How much is the spice turn-about?

See the "new products" post. I posted a link to my photo album. The price is in the photos.

That was the only one I couldn't find - I go back and look again!

Thanks, Deb! This is awesome! Wish I was there!

krwebster said:
That was the only one I couldn't find - I go back and look again!
Oh shucks....maybe I missed that pic. Lemme look at the catalog....hold on.It's $19.50

wow - looks like a lot of variations on current products and no blockbusters. not surprised fewer TPC staff and no serve it up yet either. glad you have one book for all notes - will be easier for you to organize and use at home

enjoy the rest of the conference and thank you for posting!

There are SIX recipes in the new catalog.

DebbieJ said:

Cool! I hope you are having a great time!

DebbieJ said:

Deb - you are awesome!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Thanks so much for sharing, Deb!!

Yup, we noticed no serve it up squad either. Also 1 time earners for the Excellence Awards didn't "walk" but all streamed out while their names ran on the projection screen.

wadesgirl said:
Yup, we noticed no serve it up squad either. Also 1 time earners for the Excellence Awards didn't "walk" but all streamed out while their names ran on the projection screen.

How Enormous is it with 3 combined waves together at one time? :eek:

It looks like the Flexible Funnels are changing colors! They didn't show them during the new product reveal, but they had the new CRANBERRY ones in the Product Showcase room.

heat123 said:
How Enormous is it with 3 combined waves together at one time? :eek:

There were TONS of people. We would have been there for HOURS if they called them all by name.

We also had EIGHT promotions to National Executive Director.

DebbieJ said:
There were TONS of people. We would have been there for HOURS if they called them all by name.

We also had EIGHT promotions to National Executive Director.

Wow! That's intense... The fact that everyone is together this year in one conference and all the general sessions has everyone in it.. is the #1 reason I wish I could have gone this year! oh well... I'll be back next year!

8!!:eek: Wow! that is sooo cool!

Thanks for the updates and pictures Deb. I know I appreciate it!

i noticed on debs pics (49 of 125) that the host half price combos changed. one looks like the large or medium round bamboo bowl with some smaller bowls & bamboo salad tong thingies. but the other one looks like the spice turnabout filled with spices. i couldn't see anything else in the pic. what would the "combo" part be? the spice turnabout & then the host gets to pick some spices to fill it? could be interesting....

kristina16marie said:
i noticed on debs pics (49 of 125) that the host half price combos changed. one looks like the large or medium round bamboo bowl with some smaller bowls & bamboo salad tong thingies. but the other one looks like the spice turnabout filled with spices. i couldn't see anything else in the pic. what would the "combo" part be? the spice turnabout & then the host gets to pick some spices to fill it? could be interesting....

Where are the pics? I'm missing them.

Nep2nfly said:
Where are the pics? I'm missing them.

There is a link in the New Products Thread.

The last hour has been all new diectors, advanced directors and senior directors who have promoted. Hundreds.

Here are the new host half price combos

Attachments

• host half price combos.jpg
    host half price combos.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 880
I'm curious to what people got for turning in their postcards? (Sorry if it was posted somewhere else and I missed it)Thanks for posting all the info/pics.

vegasgirl06 said:
I'm curious to what people got for turning in their postcards? (Sorry if it was posted somewhere else and I missed it)

Thanks for posting all the info/pics.

It was a little necklace--black cord with a silver star with the "Be Amazing" conference logo.

Can anyone tell me what the September specials are?? Guest and Host?/ Thanks

imdanyel1 said:

They are already posted on Consultant's Corner (in the promotions grid) - host specials are the knives, and guest specials are cookbooks. Great way to get the fall season off to a good start! Knives are a great host special...

The guest / host specials are not listed on the promotions grid yet here...

That's odd because it's not there for me :(

cheflorraine lives in Canada and is going by their CC.

Is it usually the same for us and canada?

I'm in Canada and have the information grid updated already.

That's bizarre - normally you in the US have the information before we do here in Canada!! I was kind of wondering why no one has made up a July/Aug/Sep specials sheet!!
Typically our specials our the same as yours... so the guest special for you would be any cookbook free with an order of $60 or more, and the host special would be one piece of forged cutlery at 60% with sales under $650, and two pieces with sales of $650 or more (at that level the knife block set is also one of the options).
But you'll want to wait to have that confirmed before giving the info out to any customers.

Thanks, Deb!

Did they announce the Sept host specials?

other details...

Shipping increasing to $4.50.

Past Host CANNOT purchase the host special UNTIL the show reaches $150 in sales without her ordering the special. This, I'm sure, is to eliminate those shows during cookware special month where we make nothing! Here's what it says:
Beginning with Sept Shows, guest sales must reach $150 before the past host can redeem the Booking Benefit. This means that the purchase of the Host Special by the past host does not count toward the minimum Show requirement of $150 in guest sales. As soon as the guest sales are at least $150, the past host can purchase the current Host Special. And just like now, that purchase will be included in the total guest sales, which determines the current host's reward Level.

DebbieJ said:
other details...

Shipping increasing to $4.50.

Past Host CANNOT purchase the host special UNTIL the show reaches $150 in sales without her ordering the special. This, I'm sure, is to eliminate those shows during cookware special month where we make nothing! Here's what it says:

Thanks Again Deb!
Do you think the reaching $150 minimum before past host orders will be for all months or just Sept.? I guess all months now huh? Somthing else they are changing.
hmmmm.

All months, I presume.Also helps avoid those months where a consultant THINKS she is active but ends up losing EVERYTHING .... just b/c her past host ordered a $21 items at a $130 show.

punkie1019 said:
Thanks Again Deb!
Do you think the reaching $150 minimum before past host orders will be for all months or just Sept.? I guess all months now huh? Somthing else they are changing.
hmmmm.

All months. And believe me, it's a good change. Especially when cookware is the host special.

Recruits can order the Mini Kit starting July 19th. Don't know if they can use kit credit or not...haven't found that yet and it wasn't announced.

DebbieJ said:
Recruits can order the Mini Kit starting July 19th. Don't know if they can use kit credit or not...haven't found that yet and it wasn't announced.

This question was asked yesterday during our team time. Since I'm HO direct, Jan Gilbert did our time. She said that it will be just like the past, no kit credit for the mini-kit. The mini-kit is in the catalog though, so it's not just a limited time special.

Di_Can_Cook said:
All months, I presume.

Also helps avoid those months where a consultant THINKS she is active but ends up losing EVERYTHING .... just b/c her past host ordered a $21 items at a $130 show.

Wow does that make sense. I had never even thought about that. Yikes.

Conference 2011 will once again be a single conference. PC has already signed the contract with McCormick Place. Beyond that I don't know.

trps said:
Did they announce the Sept host specials?

There is a thread called "Fall Host/Guest Specials" that lists the September and October specials.

imdanyel1 said:

See the thread "Fall Host/Guest Specials"

What were the level for the new products?

Regarding the host combos- I can't tell from the picture, the Spice Turn About comes with how many spices/rubs? Could anyone else see it?

thepcqueen said:
What were the level for the new products?

Those were shared in a separate post--SAT levels

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Monty060609
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kenzie09