• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Inside the New Catalog Tote and 2011 Calendar?

In summary, the conference started with a new catalog tote, no surprise boxes, and the Spice Turn-about being the only new product. Lunch included 2 packs of mini catalogs, the 2011 calendar, and a reusable shopping bag. The workshop booklet has been replaced with taking notes instead of having a separate handout for each one. We also got a tote bag that is much narrower but has a zipper for the catalog window. There were 8 promotions in total.
msmileyface said:
Regarding the host combos- I can't tell from the picture, the Spice Turn About comes with how many spices/rubs? Could anyone else see it?

5 seasonings, 8 rubs, and 2 sprinkles.

DebbieJ said:
5 seasonings, 8 rubs, and 2 sprinkles.

Has anyone found out what the 5 seasonings, 8 rubs and 2 sprinkles are? I'm sure the hosts are not allowed to choose b/c that would be a pain to enter in P3.

Becca_in_MD said:
Has anyone found out what the 5 seasonings, 8 rubs and 2 sprinkles are? I'm sure the hosts are not allowed to choose b/c that would be a pain to enter in P3.

they didn't say at Conference and I didn't ask. Maybe send an email to the Solution Center?

DebbieJ said:
Recruits can order the Mini Kit starting July 19th. Don't know if they can use kit credit or not...haven't found that yet and it wasn't announced.

Does anyone know how much the new Mini-Kits will be for new recruits.

purpleluvs3 said:
Does anyone know how much the new Mini-Kits will be for new recruits.

Yes I believe they are $80. I am trying to find where it was posted. It is on here somewhere.

Just got home and started reading through these threads, but did anyone notice that the baker has gone up to $85? :yuck:

The day we got our new catalogs, we were comparing them against the current one to see what was being dropped and I thought for sure that was a typo. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Supply and demand?

chefsteph07 said:
Just got home and started reading through these threads, but did anyone notice that the baker has gone up to $85? :yuck:

The day we got our new catalogs, we were comparing them against the current one to see what was being dropped and I thought for sure that was a typo. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Supply and demand?

Yes, it was mentioned. However, if you think about it 20% off $85 is $68. So HO is probably compensating for the fact that as a Host Only item, it will always be discounted one way or another.

Missed the $4.50 shipping rate. That is a bummer!!

punkie1019 said:
Yes I believe they are $80. I am trying to find where it was posted. It is on here somewhere.

I did find a picture of it. It is pictured in the pics that Deb posted. Under conference 2010 > new products > check out the link on the first comment. It is pictures 5 and 6 on the third page of pictures.

DebbieJ said:
other details...

Shipping increasing to $4.50.

Past Host CANNOT purchase the host special UNTIL the show reaches $150 in sales without her ordering the special. This, I'm sure, is to eliminate those shows during cookware special month where we make nothing! Here's what it says:

Where did you read about the shipping increase? cant find it! Thanks!

Yes, Mini Kit is $80 and now includes the Carry All Tote and paperwork for 6 shows. You still CANNOT use kit credit to purchase it.

wadesgirl said:
Yup, we noticed no serve it up squad either. Also 1 time earners for the Excellence Awards didn't "walk" but all streamed out while their names ran on the projection screen.

Understand it would be taken WAY TOO LONG for us all the "walk" but felt as a 1st timer a little robbed of the experience.

Becca_in_MD said:

As far as we could tell, it is the Host's choice... That may be when you enter the "Host Half-Price Combo" code, it will let you put all those in correctly. It doesn't start until September 1st, so I'm sure they will have it all worked out by then.

flemings99 said:
Understand it would be taken WAY TOO LONG for us all the "walk" but felt as a 1st timer a little robbed of the experience.

ITA--had this discussion with my NED. She suggested that first time achievers should have had their name read and everyone else could have walked while it scrolled.

She also said that single category walk didn't go quite as planned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Monty060609
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
  • Candi_f