• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Multiple Direct Sales Businesses: How Do You Keep Them Straight?

In summary, it seems like it can be a lot of work to maintain two direct sales businesses, but it may be worth it to have a more diverse income stream.
mom2kr
Does anyone here also work another direct sales business? I was just wondering how you keep them straight?

Cheryl

I don't, but someone else in my house does. The Kat Lady operates in pink.

The competition for show (class) hosts can get a little intense and our friends always cringe about being asked for one or the other. It gets a little tight competing for the phone line once and awhile, too.

i have another direct sales company that I am doing called Discovery Toys. I tried to find something totally different from PC. it works for me since all of my friends have kids and half of them hate to cook and wont have a show for me wit PC. so it has been balancing.

monica_sweetconsultant said:
i have another direct sales company that I am doing called Discovery Toys. I tried to find something totally different from PC. it works for me since all of my friends have kids and half of them hate to cook and wont have a show for me wit PC. so it has been balancing.
You have toys for kids and toys for adults who like to cook! Now all you need is toys for the garage!

I am an Avon Rep, and my husband is a distributer for Jet, Powermatic and Performax tools... we also collect a Body Balance check every month... I love sales...

I am a home interior displayer (on paper...don't do shows...order candles now and then for myself).

I have been thinking about doing either Mary Kay or Avon...again for myself and selling a little to friends and family.

I am getting ready to start PC in May and am still a Partylite Consultant. But Im thinking about quitting PL and focus on PC. Already got rid of all my Partylite paperwork and everything. So far I think PC will be a lot funner than Partylite

What are the top five most frequently asked questions about "Other Businesses?"

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I frequently hear these questions about "Other Businesses." Here are the top five and their answers:

1. How can I stand out from my competitors?

Standing out from competitors can be challenging, but it's not impossible. To differentiate your business, try offering a unique product or service, providing exceptional customer service, and leveraging social media to showcase your brand and connect with potential customers.

2. What is the best way to market my business?

The best way to market your business will depend on your target audience and industry. However, some effective marketing strategies include creating a strong online presence through a website and social media, networking with other businesses and potential customers, and offering promotions or discounts to attract new customers.

3. How do I handle the financial aspect of my business?

Managing finances is crucial for any business. It's essential to keep track of all income and expenses, create a budget, and set financial goals. Consider hiring a financial advisor or accountant to help you make informed decisions and keep your business financially healthy.

4. How can I attract and retain loyal customers?

Building a loyal customer base takes time and effort. To attract new customers, focus on providing a quality product or service, offering exceptional customer service, and utilizing word-of-mouth marketing. To retain loyal customers, consider implementing a loyalty program, regularly engaging with them through social media or email, and asking for and responding to feedback.

5. How do I stay organized and manage my time effectively?

Running a business can be overwhelming, but staying organized and managing your time effectively can help you stay on top of things. Consider using a planner or scheduling software to keep track of tasks and appointments, prioritize your to-do list, and delegate tasks when possible. Also, make sure to schedule breaks and time for self-care to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
Replies