• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Other businesses?

mom2kr

Mar 6, 2006
Does anyone here also work another direct sales business? I was just wondering how you keep them straight?

Cheryl

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
I don't, but someone else in my house does. The Kat Lady operates in pink.

The competition for show (class) hosts can get a little intense and our friends always cringe about being asked for one or the other. It gets a little tight competing for the phone line once and awhile, too.

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
i have another direct sales company that I am doing called Discovery Toys. I tried to find something totally different from PC. it works for me since all of my friends have kids and half of them hate to cook and wont have a show for me wit PC. so it has been balancing.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
monica_sweetconsultant said:
i have another direct sales company that I am doing called Discovery Toys. I tried to find something totally different from PC. it works for me since all of my friends have kids and half of them hate to cook and wont have a show for me wit PC. so it has been balancing.
You have toys for kids and toys for adults who like to cook! Now all you need is toys for the garage!

EmmaLeeM

Mar 2, 2006
I am an Avon Rep, and my husband is a distributer for Jet, Powermatic and Performax tools... we also collect a Body Balance check every month... I love sales...

Apr 13, 2005
I am a home interior displayer (on paper...don't do shows...order candles now and then for myself).

I have been thinking about doing either Mary Kay or Avon...again for myself and selling a little to friends and family.

Apr 25, 2006
I am getting ready to start PC in May and am still a Partylite Consultant. But Im thinking about quitting PL and focus on PC. Already got rid of all my Partylite paperwork and everything. So far I think PC will be a lot funner than Partylite