• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scrapbookers Unite: Are You a Fellow Cheffers Scrapbooker?

In summary, just wondering if there are any other scrapbookers among us Cheffers....me me me me!!!!!!!!!!!!
SusanBP0129
Just wondering if there are any other scrapbookers among us Cheffers....
:)

Me me me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am mainly a kit fanatic -- it's so much easier when they are coordinated for you already.

I also teach at my local scrapbook store :) which is nice for the discount (and I pretty much turn around and spend my check right away).

There is some cool kitchen/chef papers and embellies out by Karen Foster Designs this season.

:)I love the kits too!!! SO much easier!!! I went to my 1st "All Day Crop" last month. It was 9am - 9pm, which frightened me - LOL - but it was a blast!! Can't wait to go again in September. Do you belong to any monthly kit clubs? I used to do Scrap Jammies. I loved their kits, but found it to be too expensive.
-Sue

me too!I'm a scrapper too! But I don't have time to keep up with it regularly, so I am always sifting through piles and reorganizing most of the time....I go away on weekend crops 2-3 times a year and that is usually my productive time to scrapbook.

Melinda

that sounds like fun! where do they have them?
i am behind too. there justaren't enough hours in the day!!

I also love to scrapbook. The last year I haven't done very much though. I seem to have become more of a card maker. I helped a friend do baby shower invitations and then that led to another baby shower, bridal shower and baby announcements. Next thing I know I'm the card making contact for our women's ministries and baby baskets at our church. I'd like to get back to more scrapbooking but for now the cards are nice because I can use up scraps and they are definately faster than the pages! I think I need to get to one of those weekend retreats to get caught up...like I'll ever really be caught up :)!

Susan, try checking with any local scrapbook shops to find out about weekend getaways around your area.

I go to a weekend get away at a hotel that is sponsored by Creative Memories and put on by some local consultants, and then I have a friend whom I call my "activities drector"!!! She organized tons of stuff throughout the year....a monthly scrapping club at her church and a couple of 12 hour crops (that I actually participate in with my Pampered Chef too while I scrapbook! We call it Creative Pampering), and then a few of my closest girls and I go away every fall to a family cabin that belongs to one of the girls. That weekend is filled with lots of therapy!!!

Melinda

I belong to the Scrap Room (my fave), Apron Strings, and Mosh Posh. I'll never give up the Scrap Room but I'm just trying out the other 2 right now.

are those web sites or are they local stores for you?
Melinda

I'll have to check them out. Thanks!
Melinda

I'm a fello scrapaholic as well- mostly ceative memories. I haven't scrapbooked much in the last year due to trying to grow my PC biz and having another baby. I miss it though...

I love to scrapbook as well - been doing it for almost 9 years and have a lot of albums to show for it. My kids just love looking through the albums which makes it all worth it. I have a small room in my basement with all my scrapbook supplies in it - sitting there ready for me to put together an album. I do like to go to crops as well - but haven't been to one in quite a while. I have to scrapbook my vacation to Disney World that we just took in June so I need to get butt in gear! It's a great pasttime to have!

Gina Miller

I have to get moving too - between my 3 1/2 yr old and 10 month old plus, starting my PC business, I feel like there is no time!

1. What is "Scrapbookers Unite: Are You a Fellow Cheffers Scrapbooker?"

"Scrapbookers Unite: Are You a Fellow Cheffers Scrapbooker?" is a community created by Pampered Chef for scrapbooking enthusiasts who are also consultants or customers of Pampered Chef. It is a place for fellow scrapbookers to connect, share ideas, and showcase their creations.

2. How do I join "Scrapbookers Unite: Are You a Fellow Cheffers Scrapbooker?"

To join "Scrapbookers Unite: Are You a Fellow Cheffers Scrapbooker?", simply request to join the Facebook group by searching for the group name and sending a request. Only current Pampered Chef consultants and customers are allowed to join.

3. What kind of content can I expect to see in the group?

In the group, you can expect to see posts from fellow scrapbookers sharing their Pampered Chef-inspired scrapbooking creations, tips and tricks for incorporating Pampered Chef products into your scrapbooking, and discussions about all things related to scrapbooking and Pampered Chef.

4. Can I promote my Pampered Chef business in the group?

As a group for connecting and supporting fellow scrapbookers, the focus of "Scrapbookers Unite: Are You a Fellow Cheffers Scrapbooker?" is not on promoting businesses. While we encourage you to share your creations using Pampered Chef products, we ask that you refrain from promoting your business directly in the group.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in the group?

Yes, we have a few simple rules and guidelines to ensure a positive and supportive community. These include being respectful of others, refraining from direct promotion of businesses, and only sharing content related to scrapbooking and Pampered Chef. We encourage all members to review the full list of rules and guidelines in the group description before participating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Becca KY
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • hmolah