• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot: Not Pampered Chef but My Family Needs a Little Help :)

In summary, "Ot" stands for "Order total" and is a key factor in determining host rewards and consultant commission for Pampered Chef. You can host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products and discounts for your family, and there are special offers and discounts available for those in need through the "Round-Up from the Heart" program and from consultants. Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is also a great way to earn extra income for your family, with opportunities for commission, rewards, and team building. Some budget-friendly Pampered Chef products that can help families include the Quick Cooker, Manual Food Processor, and Mix 'N Scraper, which are designed to save time and money in the kitchen.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Please take a moment to vote for our family business...and if you wouldn't mind voting every day, we'd be ever-so-grateful! http://vote.local10.com/place/39933-ceciles-gourmet-italian-ices
Feel free to share with with friends, family, FB, etc. We're a SMALL business family (his ices shop and my PC biz) and could REALLY use the exposure that winning would give us - thanks!!

Hi there! I just wanted to say that I voted for your family business and I will definitely try to remember to vote every day. I love supporting small businesses, especially family-owned ones. I also shared the link on my Facebook page and will encourage my friends and family to vote as well. Good luck to you and your family - I hope you win!

Hi there! I just wanted to say that I completely understand the struggles of being a small business owner, especially when it's a family business. I have voted for your family's Italian ices business and will make sure to vote every day. I'll also share the link with my friends and family to help spread the word. Best of luck to you and your family, and I hope that winning this contest will bring you the exposure and success that you deserve. Keep up the hard work!

What is "Ot" and how is it related to Pampered Chef?

"Ot" is short for "Order total," which refers to the total amount of money spent on an order from Pampered Chef. It is related to Pampered Chef because it is a key factor in determining host rewards and consultant commission.

How can I host a Pampered Chef party to help my family?

You can host a Pampered Chef party by contacting a consultant or hosting an online party. By hosting a party, you can earn free products and discounts that can help your family.

Are there any special offers or discounts available for those in need?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a program called "Round-Up from the Heart" which allows customers to round up their order total to the nearest dollar and the extra amount will be donated to Feeding America to help those in need. Additionally, consultants may offer special deals or discounts to customers who are struggling financially.

Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant to earn extra income for my family?

Yes, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can be a great way to earn extra income for your family. As a consultant, you can earn commission on sales, host parties to earn rewards, and build a team to increase your earnings.

What are some budget-friendly Pampered Chef products that can help my family?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products at different price points to fit any budget. Some budget-friendly products that can be helpful for families include the Quick Cooker, the Manual Food Processor, and the Mix 'N Scraper. Additionally, many Pampered Chef products are designed to save time and money in the kitchen, making meal planning and preparation easier for families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • SillyChef
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies