• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Tips for a Successful Pampered Chef Party?

In summary, "Ot: I'm Totally Loving This" is a popular phrase used on social media to express excitement and enthusiasm. Its origin is unknown, but it is believed to have originated from online gaming communities. It is commonly used to express enjoyment of a particular activity, product, or experience and can also be used in casual conversations. Variations of the phrase include "OTL," "ITL," and "ITML."
NewtoMom
I’m so excited! I had my second show over the weekend and it was a huge success. I wasn’t nervous at all. Maybe it helps that it was my sister as the host and it was mostly family members and some friends. But..I wasn’t nervous. I worked it like I owned it.
The sales are almost at $700 and my sister is really excited. This coming from the girl who didn’t want to have a party….lol. I also have to possible bookings!! I just need to get with them in the next couple of weeks.
As a bonus, my sister doesn’t want to use the bamboo host special or her 50% off orders so she is going to let me have them so that is going to help me add some new stuff.
I also have my first online order from a friend and I still have 3 more parties this month. March was kind of a rough month for me, but April is starting off awesome! I think I’m going to love this Pampered Chef business.

Awesome! I'm always more scared with people I know! You're gonna be great at this!

congrats on a great month! just keep rolling with it, 3 months from now March will be but a distant memory...

Good for you!! I just qualified friday!! Pampered Chef has been such a great addition to my life!

Thanks guys! I'm so excited that it went so well. I have 2 parties this week and I'm hoping to get some bookings. I'm about out of friends and family. :)

Keep on rocking on, girl, sounds like you are a pro at this already!!

What is "Ot: I'm Totally Loving This"?

"Ot: I'm Totally Loving This" is a phrase commonly used on social media to express excitement or enthusiasm about something. It can also be abbreviated as "OTL" or "ITL".

Where did the phrase "Ot: I'm Totally Loving This" come from?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it is believed to have originated from online gaming communities in the early 2000s. It has since become popular on various social media platforms.

How is "Ot: I'm Totally Loving This" used on social media?

People use this phrase to express their enjoyment of a particular activity, product, or experience. It is often accompanied by a photo or video to show what they are loving.

Is "Ot: I'm Totally Loving This" only used on social media?

No, the phrase can also be used in casual conversations with friends and family. It has become a popular way to express excitement and positivity in everyday language.

Are there any variations of "Ot: I'm Totally Loving This"?

Yes, some variations include "OTL" (on the floor laughing), "ITL" (in the moment), and "ITML" (in the moment loving). These variations have similar meanings and are used in similar contexts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Cathy pclady
  • jendill
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg