• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot - I Need a Tupperware Consultant

In summary, to find a Tupperware consultant near you, visit the official Tupperware website and use the "Find a Consultant" tab. Hosting a Tupperware party can earn you free and discounted products and special gifts. Tupperware consultants earn money through selling products, hosting parties, and building a team. Tupperware products are known for their high quality and durability with a lifetime warranty. Tupperware products can be ordered online through the official website, a consultant's website, or by contacting a consultant directly.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I know I can go to tupperware.com and look up a consultant. But I thought maybe someone here might know of one. I'm looking for "pink" items for my daughter's hope chest.

Anybody?

I have a very nice one. She's local to me, but I'm sure they can do direct shipping, like we can. :)
Gloria Hudson, my.tupperware.com/gloriahudsonIf you contact her, let her know that I passed along her name. :)

I used to be a consultant. Be sure to check out any sales that they are having.

chefann said:
I have a very nice one. She's local to me, but I'm sure they can do direct shipping, like we can. :)
Gloria Hudson, my.tupperware.com/gloriahudson

If you contact her, let her know that I passed along her name. :)

Will do, thanks!

1. How do I find a Tupperware consultant near me?

To find a Tupperware consultant near you, simply visit the official Tupperware website and click on the "Find a Consultant" tab. From there, you can enter your location and a list of nearby consultants will be provided.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Tupperware party?

Hosting a Tupperware party can be a fun and rewarding experience. Not only will you get to see and try out the latest Tupperware products, but you can also earn free and discounted products, as well as receive special hostess gifts.

3. How do Tupperware consultants earn money?

Tupperware consultants earn money by selling Tupperware products and hosting parties. They also have the opportunity to build a team of consultants and earn additional income through their team's sales.

4. What makes Tupperware products different from other kitchenware brands?

Tupperware products are known for their high quality and durability. They are made with patented materials that are BPA-free and designed to last for years. Tupperware also offers a lifetime warranty on most of their products.

5. Can I order Tupperware products online?

Yes, you can order Tupperware products online through the official Tupperware website or through a Tupperware consultant's personalized website. You can also place an order through a Tupperware party or by contacting a consultant directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinaglotzbach
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • pamperedsonya