• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot: I Am Going to the Airport Tomorrow!!!

In summary, Chris's boyfriend is coming home from Kuwait on Saturday and they are going to spend the weekend with him before he goes back to his unit.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
TO PICK UP MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!:D

For those of you that don't know, my BF is in the Air Force Reserves and was deployed on May 2nd to Kuwait. He is coming home on Saturday!!!!

I can't wait to see him!!!!:D

That's awesome news, Chris!! Hope you guys have a wonderful reunion! ;)

Drive safely!!
Please tell him thanks. I so appreciate what he does for our country.
Enjoy the time you have together.

AWWW!
That is so wonderful!
Is he home on leave or is he done?

Wooo hooooo! Hope you have a wonderful reunion. BTW, don't be upset or surprised if the next few weeks are a bit rocky as you get used to one another again. Sometimes those reunions are a bit rough. It's worth it, though.

I know you are happy!! I will keep my fingers crossed no bad weather comes your way....its going to be nasty here where I live Saturday.

Woohoo!!! I'm so happy for you!! Enjoy your time with him!

Praise the Lord! Enjoy the day! :)

Yay Chris! How wonderful is that? Have an AWESOME reunion!

Guess who's phone will be off the hook this weekend!!! Enjoy your reunion.

That's so wonderful Chris! Have a wonderful weekend, I bet you won't be on here:)

Drive safely & tell him WELCOME HOME!!!:D :D

Awesome Chris! Enjoy your time together again!!

Yea Chris!! I am so excited for you and him! Enjoy your time together!

Major WOO-HOO coming your way. Have an AWESOME weekend!

I can't even imagine being away from my DH for so long... Although I know there are many military families who do it.

Thanks to all of them!

I am so excited!! I know what that is like!! Except my DH (who was BF at the time) decided he wanted to DRIVE home to NJ from GA! That was a surprise!!

Enjoy your time together---take in every moment!

Warm regards!!

Enjoy your time together.

Great news! Have a great time with him!

Thank you all!! He is home for good for now. So we are super excited to have him coming back!!

yes, my phone will be off the hook;) and no, I probably won't be chatting with anyone on here this weekend!! LOL!!

We are going to stay in Niagara Falls (the Air Force base is up there) for the night tomorrow night and go shopping at the outlets on Sunday before we come home. We may stay up there on Sunday night as well and then come home on Monday.

Thanks for all of your well wishes!!!

So glad he has gotten home safely (or on his way that is)! Have a wonderful reunion together!

Glad he is coming home and have a great weekend!

pampered.chris said:
Thank you all!! He is home for good for now. So we are super excited to have him coming back!!

yes, my phone will be off the hook;) and no, I probably won't be chatting with anyone on here this weekend!! LOL!!

We are going to stay in Niagara Falls (the Air Force base is up there) for the night tomorrow night and go shopping at the outlets on Sunday before we come home. We may stay up there on Sunday night as well and then come home on Monday.

Thanks for all of your well wishes!!!

I DO NOT want to see you here until At LEAST next Wed.!!!! ;););)

WOOOOHOOO Chris!!!

I guess we won't "see" you on CS for awhiole, now will we?!?!?!:rolleyes:

My husband was deployed to Kuwait for 14 months ... I know how you are feeling right now!!! Enjoy enjoy enjoy!

Have FUN!!! Be careful driving to get to him!!

That is GREAT, Chris!!

That's wonderful! I'm so happy to hear he's coming home. I hope he has a safe trip home. :)

Enjoy your welcome home nookie! :D

Wow- did I just type that outloud?

Sorry- must've been my naugty twin speaking- I really should duct tape her mouth! ;) LOL

OMG Kacey, I am cracking up right now!:D

Chris; I just caught this thread, I am happy for you that he is safe and home for good. Enjoy your time together :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Enjoy your welcome home nookie! :D

Wow- did I just type that outloud?

Sorry- must've been my naugty twin speaking- I really should duct tape her mouth! ;) LOL

Only Kacey - Only Kacey!!! LOL - too funny girlfriend - ;)

Enjoy your boyfriend Chris - and no need to share details when you are back!:D;):rolleyes:

PamperedDor said:
Only Kacey - Only Kacey!!! LOL - too funny girlfriend - ;)

Enjoy your boyfriend Chris - and no need to share details when you are back!:D;):rolleyes:

Yup, what PamperedDor said!!!!:D

lacychef said:
OMG Kacey, I am cracking up right now!:D

I still can't believe I typed that out loud! :blushing:

rennea said:
Yup, what PamperedDor said!!!!:D

Yeah, it does take a special kind of special to pull that off, doesn't it... I'm not sure if I should be proud of that special kind of special or seek professional help... Hmmm something to ponder!

:)

Chris and I chat a lot on the side from CS- she knows I love her tons...

My DH was gone 3.5 weeks per month for the first 3 years we were married. He missed every major holiday, birthday, anniversary- because of his traveling job with the Air Force... so I have first hand knowledge about welcome home nookie--- :blushing::p:D

So glad he is home safe. I guess you can tell him everyone appreciates his good work over there. Have a wonderful time.

Kitchen Diva said:
Yeah, it does take a special kind of special to pull that off, doesn't it... I'm not sure if I should be proud of that special kind of special or seek professional help... Hmmm something to ponder!
:)

Chris and I chat a lot on the side from CS- she knows I love her tons...

My DH was gone 3.5 weeks per month for the first 3 years we were married. He missed every major holiday, birthday, anniversary- because of his traveling job with the Air Force... so I have first hand knowledge about welcome home nookie--- :blushing::p:D

Oh be proud sista - be very proud! You are special!!

Chris, are you guys home safe yet? :)

Kacey, you are so funny :)

Chris, hope you got lots of good lovin this weekend :) I am so happy that he is back home with you!!

Kitchen Diva said:
Chris, are you guys home safe yet? :)

Well, she better not be on here yet to answer!:p

I am on here right now. We are still in Niagara Falls. He had to go to the base this morning to start his In-Process paperwork and then came back to the hotel to get me before we got charged an extra night (we didn't like the hotel) and then I sat in the car for 2.5 hours while he did MORE in-process paperwork. He still has MORE to do in the morning, so we are still in Niagara for tonight. Tomorrow when he is done we are going shopping at the outlets (he lost 26lbs while there and nothing fits him) and of course, I get clothes too...he loves me!! LOL. Then we are heading home.

Friday night I went to his house to get him clothes and found that the pipes to the hot water tank and pressure tank had broken and flooded his house. So he is coming home to my house until we can get it fixed. But in the meantime we are still "near base".

Thank you all so much for your well wishes and Kacey, my goodness girl, I let BF read this thread and he was laughing out loud at your posts!! You are a special kind of special but it is a VERY GOOD kind!!!

Girl get off CS and go do what Kacey said ........... hmmm I am too "holy" to post it - LOL!!!

So glad you guys are connecting again and hope all works out with the water tank - enjoy GF - catch up to us next week!

Sorry, I didn't want to leave Kacey wondering!! BF is checking his NFL picks so I am on my laptop checking on my virtual friends!!

Chris...I was surprised to see you on here! Glad you got to check in, though...and that he is safe and sound and with you. Prayers for his house, though! That stinks that he is coming home to that...did it just recently happen? Make sure he calls his homeowners insurance. They can help get the correct company out there to suck up all of the water and dry everything out quickly. Otherwise, mold can grow which is a VERY BAD THING!! They can also spray a deodorizer with a mold growth inhibitor.

KellyTheChef said:
Chris...I was surprised to see you on here! Glad you got to check in, though...and that he is safe and sound and with you. Prayers for his house, though! That stinks that he is coming home to that...did it just recently happen? Make sure he calls his homeowners insurance. They can help get the correct company out there to suck up all of the water and dry everything out quickly. Otherwise, mold can grow which is a VERY BAD THING!! They can also spray a deodorizer with a mold growth inhibitor.

He contacted the insurance company and they are sending out an adjuster. The water pipe is fixed and back on. The plumber had never seen a water pipe break like this. It broke on the threads, but against them. Odd!! But he is now back home and at his house and is busy busy busy. He is still trying to catch up on his sleep and is grumpy but so happy to be home!!

Thanks to all of you for your well wishes!! I really appreciate them!!!

Congrats Chris! I'm so glad he got home safe. Everytime I saw your signature line I would say a little pray for ya'll.

I just caught this thread. Glad he is home safe and sound.

1. When is your boyfriend coming home from deployment?

My boyfriend is coming home on Saturday, after being deployed in Kuwait since May 2nd.

2. What branch of the military is your boyfriend in?

He is in the Air Force Reserves.

3. How long has your boyfriend been deployed?

He has been deployed for almost six months, since May 2nd.

4. Are you excited to see your boyfriend?

Yes, I am extremely excited to see my boyfriend after being apart for so long.

5. How will you be getting to the airport to pick up your boyfriend?

I will be driving to the airport to pick up my boyfriend when he arrives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
pampered1224