• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help Me Find the Gone with the Wind Story of Passion Plate?

In summary, the "Ot: Gone With the Wind Plate" is made of durable stoneware, microwave safe, has a diameter of 10.25 inches, and is dishwasher safe. The design is a carefully applied decal. It is recommended to hand wash with mild soap and warm water to prolong its lifespan.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Hello! This is totally off topic, and not a PC item I'm looking for. I had a beautiful Gone with the Wind Collectors plate that DH and I bought at a store in Atlantic City years ago. Well, I was dusting this weekend and it fell, hit the night stand, and shattered :(
I am looking to replace it and having a tough time finding it, after hours of searching I finally found one on ebay for $200...yikes!
The plate was called a Story of Passion, and had Scarlett and Rhett in the middle kissing, with other scenes from the movie along the outside.
If anyone has one, I'd owe them for life!

I have a couple of plates, but unfortunately not this one. Good luck!

Have you tried amazon or craigslist?

Yes, there are tons of GWTW plates on Craigslist, but not this one!

1. What is the "Ot: Gone With the Wind Plate" made of?

The "Ot: Gone With the Wind Plate" is made of durable stoneware, perfect for both everyday use and special occasions.

2. Is this plate microwave safe?

Yes, the "Ot: Gone With the Wind Plate" is microwave safe. However, it is recommended to avoid using it in the oven, as it may cause damage.

3. What is the size of the plate?

The "Ot: Gone With the Wind Plate" has a diameter of 10.25 inches, making it the perfect size for serving your favorite meals.

4. Can this plate be put in the dishwasher?

Yes, this plate is dishwasher safe. However, to prolong its lifespan, it is recommended to hand wash it with mild soap and warm water.

5. Is the design on the plate a decal or hand-painted?

The design on the "Ot: Gone With the Wind Plate" is a decal that has been carefully applied by hand. This ensures a high-quality and long-lasting design on the plate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Back