• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cut Clutter with a FREE Photobook from Snapfish on Oprah's Show Today!

In Summary, Oprah's show today was about de-cluttering (and I know it was a message I needed to hear, in my home AND in my business). They mentioned on the show about designing photobooks to cut down on some of the clutter in your home (digital photos of kids' artwork made into a photobook and that way you don't have to keep all the handprint art, etc. over the years).
sklay723
Gold Member
I figured the Chef's Lounge would be a good place for this info...Oprah's show today was about de-cluttering (and I know it was a message I needed to hear, in my home AND in my business). They mentioned on the show about designing photobooks to cut down on some of the clutter in your home (digital photos of kids' artwork made into a photobook and that way you don't have to keep all the handprint art, etc. over the years). If you go to the Oprah web site and click on today's show module on the homepage, there's a place where you can get a FREE photobook from Snapfish (I think it's almost a $40 value). You have to go through the link from Oprah's site, and if you don't have a Snapfish account you can set an account up for free. The link has to be followed by Friday, Nov. 14th to qualify for the free offer, but you have until Sunday the 16th to actually redeem it.

I'm a Shutterfly user, mostly, but Snapfish is something my SIL and some of my friends use, so I just wanted to pass this info on!!! :)

My sister called to tell me about it, too. FUN!

Cool, thanks! I created 4 books last year for Christmas gifts! SCORE on this one!

FYI about Snapfish... they make you order at least once a year in order to store photos on their site... the nice thing is that you only have to buy 1 print to extend it for a year... but he shipping is what gets you...
other than that, it is a good service...;)

Ya just gotta love that OPRAH!!!

Love your avatar Ish! Is that your dog?

Yeah and she's also giving 20% the container store. I don't ever buy from them but they do have some neat stuff.

Last edited:
I wanted to bump this since it's the last day to get the promo! But you have until the 16th to make the book!

What coupon code are you supposed to use.. i couldn't find anything

lockwoodPc said:
What coupon code are you supposed to use.. i couldn't find anything

There isn't actually a code. You need to go to oprah.com and follow the directions in the first post if this thread..

:DYou have to go through Oprah.com - I just went to Oprah.com, typed snapfish in the search box - it brought up Oprah's Clean Up Your Messy House Tour, I clicked on it and the first box says "get a free photo book". I'm definatly going to try to get one, I have been working on one with shutterfly, and its almost done, I will just take all my quotes and pics and put them on snapfish. YIPPY!:D:D:thumbup:

I did mine. It took the 29.99 off in step 4 when you check out.
All you have to pay is the shipping and it was 6.99. Great deal.

Thanks for letting us know Katie!! I finished mine this morning.

I made mine last night. I can't wait to get it and see it in person. Thanks for the information!!!

They extended the deadline to Nov 22nd! yeah, I can work on it longer! :)

Thanks! It is my friends dog... She took the picture for me...

Can someone email me the coupon code? I went to the Oprah.com website and followed the link but it said the coupon code would be dispersed through the 14th but could be redeemed till the 22nd--I have it all ready to go on snapfish but need the coupon code. Thanks!!

You could only get the offer if you signed up through the Oprah site by Friday the 14th...it's too late to get it now. Once the link was followed, the credit was on your Snapfish account and could be redeemed until the 22nd, but you had to have it on your account last Friday. :( Sorry you missed it!!!

I believe you needed to click the link from Oprah's website to get the code...

1. What is the "Cut Clutter with a FREE Photobook" promotion on Oprah's show?

The "Cut Clutter with a FREE Photobook" promotion is a collaboration between Oprah's show and Snapfish to help viewers declutter their homes and preserve memories by creating a free photobook using photos of their cluttered spaces.

2. How can I participate in the promotion?

To participate, simply watch Oprah's show today and follow the instructions provided during the segment. You will need to visit Snapfish's website and use a specific promo code to redeem your free photobook.

3. Is there a limit to the number of photobooks I can create for free?

Yes, there is a limit of one free photobook per household. Additional photobooks can be purchased at regular price.

4. Can I use any photos for the photobook or do they have to be of my cluttered spaces?

While the promotion is specifically focused on decluttering, you are free to use any photos you'd like for your photobook. However, keep in mind that the promotion code is only valid for one free 8x8 photobook.

5. How long will the promotion be available?

The promotion will be available for a limited time only, as specified on Oprah's show today. It is recommended to act quickly and redeem your free photobook before the promotion ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies