• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the best dessert for 70 people at a soup kitchen event?

In summary, for a group of 70 people, it is recommended to make approximately 140-175 servings of easy-to-make desserts like sheet cakes, cookies, or bars. These can be made ahead of time and transported safely using sturdy containers and ice packs. To make the dessert visually appealing, choose a variety of colors and textures. Just make sure to follow proper storage guidelines and bring the dessert to room temperature before serving.
scottcooks
Gold Member
ideas? Oct 23 feeding for a soup kitchen - I get reimbursed. I will be doing Western Bean Soup as a main dish. Orange ice cream dessert cups would be easy, but maybe something better - Cheffers... ideas?

This is not a PC event, something I am doing through church.

Dessert for 70 people, perhaps with a nutritious twist? Yogurt parfaits??

Apple Crisp! It's apple season, and I always feel like I'm feeding my family a fairly healthy dessert when it's apple crisp!

good idea. easy, APCS, and could even do a cake mix/butter drizzle topping.

1. How much dessert do I need to make for 70 people?

For a group of 70 people, you will need to make approximately 140-175 servings of dessert. This will ensure that everyone has enough to enjoy and there may even be some leftovers.

2. What types of desserts are best for a group of 70 people?

When serving a large group, it is best to choose desserts that are easy to make in large quantities, such as sheet cakes, cookies, or bars. These can also be made ahead of time to save time and stress on the day of the event.

3. How can I make sure my dessert is visually appealing for a group of 70 people?

One way to make sure your dessert is visually appealing for a large group is to choose a variety of colors and textures. For example, you could make a dessert platter with a mix of cookies, brownies, and fruit to add some color and variety.

4. How do I transport a large amount of dessert for 70 people?

If you are bringing the dessert to a party or event, it is important to transport it safely. Use sturdy containers to prevent any spills or damage to the dessert. You can also use ice packs or coolers to keep the desserts fresh during transportation.

5. Can I make a dessert for 70 people ahead of time?

Yes, many desserts can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer. This can save you time and stress on the day of the event. Just make sure to follow proper storage guidelines and bring the dessert to room temperature before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Back