• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Ot-Chd Awareness Walk | It's My Heart Northern NJ Fundraiser

In summary, the "Ot - Chd Awareness Walk" is an annual non-competitive walk organized by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for children with congenital heart defects (CHD). It is typically held in October, which is recognized as CHD Awareness Month, and registration is required to participate. Participants can register as individuals or as part of a team, and those unable to attend can still support the cause through donations or spreading awareness through social media and select Pampered Chef products.
dkitten13
If I got your attention then this post is worth it! If you don't know what CHD stands for it is a congenital heart defect. Today we have the It's My Heart (non-profit) Northern NJ Walk to raise money and awareness. The learn more got to http://www.itsmyheart.org.

On another note, please pray for all the kids and parents who are blessed to make the "survivor" lap and extra prayers for those parents that can't.

Harrison and I will be out in full force with my mom, sister-in-law, nephew and his friend and maybe one of my friends.

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone/anyone that prayed for us! It was a great day, very touching and my son had a blast with his older cousin Mikey and Mikey's hockey friend!

I just received word from the president of our chapter of It's My Heart...they have so far raised over $60,000!!!! This is only the second annual event and I can't imagine how hard she worked to exceed their goal and double last years total!

Thanks for letting me share!

What is the "Ot - Chd Awareness Walk" event?

The "Ot - Chd Awareness Walk" is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for children with congenital heart defects (CHD). It is a non-competitive walk that welcomes people of all ages and fitness levels to participate.

When and where is the "Ot - Chd Awareness Walk" held?

The "Ot - Chd Awareness Walk" is typically held in the month of October, which is recognized as CHD Awareness Month. The exact date and location may vary each year, so be sure to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for updates.

Do I need to register for the "Ot - Chd Awareness Walk" event?

Yes, registration is required to participate in the "Ot - Chd Awareness Walk" event. You can register online through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. There is a registration fee, which goes towards supporting children with CHD and their families.

Can I participate in the "Ot - Chd Awareness Walk" as an individual or do I need to join a team?

You can participate in the "Ot - Chd Awareness Walk" as an individual or as part of a team. Many people form teams with their friends, family, or coworkers to fundraise and walk together. However, if you prefer to participate on your own, you are more than welcome to do so.

How can I support the "Ot - Chd Awareness Walk" if I am unable to attend?

If you are unable to attend the "Ot - Chd Awareness Walk" event, you can still support the cause by making a donation online or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also help spread awareness by sharing information about the event on social media or by purchasing select Pampered Chef products that support CHD awareness and research.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI