• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

OT - CHD Awareness Walk

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
If I got your attention then this post is worth it! If you don't know what CHD stands for it is a congenital heart defect. Today we have the It's My Heart (non-profit) Northern NJ Walk to raise money and awareness. The learn more got to It’s My Heart » Home.

On another note, please pray for all the kids and parents who are blessed to make the "survivor" lap and extra prayers for those parents that can't.

Harrison and I will be out in full force with my mom, sister-in-law, nephew and his friend and maybe one of my friends.

Thanks!

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
Thanks to everyone/anyone that prayed for us! It was a great day, very touching and my son had a blast with his older cousin Mikey and Mikey's hockey friend!

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
I just received word from the president of our chapter of It's My Heart...they have so far raised over $60,000!!!! This is only the second annual event and I can't imagine how hard she worked to exceed their goal and double last years total!

Thanks for letting me share!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
maldvs
Replies