• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for the Best Picture at the Oscars: Life of Pi, Lincoln, Argo & More!

In summary, the "Oscar Best Picture Survey" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where employees can vote for their favorite movie from the list of Oscar nominees for Best Picture. To participate, employees can fill out an online survey form and submit their vote before the deadline. Once a vote is submitted, it cannot be changed. The employee who correctly predicts the winner of the Best Picture category at the Oscars will receive a prize, which will be announced after the Oscars ceremony. The winners of the survey will be announced after the Oscars ceremony on the company's intranet or through email.

Which movie should win the Oscar for Best Picture?

• Life of Pi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lincoln

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Argo

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Silver Linings Playbook

• Django Unchained

• Les Mis

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Zero Dark Thirty

• Amour

• Beasts of the Southern Wild

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DebPC
Staff member
Vote for which film should win the Oscar for Best Picture!

Life of Pi
Lincoln
Argo
Silver Linings Playbook
Beasts of the Southern Wild
Django Unchained
Les Mis
Zero Dark Thirty
Amour

I haven't seen most of these, but I really liked Argo. I need to see Lincoln and Django Unchained.

We are seeing Les Mis this Sunday.

Saw Les Mis- loved it! Hubby and I originally saw it, when it was first on Broadway I thought everyone's acting was supurb except for Russell Crowes- which I thought was way below par.
Singing was good enough.

Just saw Silver Linings Playbook. Loved it! Didn't expect to. I'd still give the Oscar to Les Mis, but this one's worth seeing.

I've seen both Silver Linings and Argo and both are great!

I've only heard of 4 of these.....

bumping...

Lincoln was amazing. Didn't love Les Mis--but then, I haven't read it, seen a play or seen a movie of it before. Seeing Argo & Silver Linings Playbook this week!

Argo and Silver Linings are both great!

1. What is the "Oscar Best Picture Survey" for Pampered Chef?

The "Oscar Best Picture Survey" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where employees can vote for their favorite movie from the list of Oscar nominees for Best Picture. It is a fun way to engage employees and celebrate the movie industry.

2. How do I participate in the "Oscar Best Picture Survey"?

To participate in the "Oscar Best Picture Survey", you can simply fill out the online survey form provided by Pampered Chef. The form will include the list of nominated movies and a place for you to vote for your favorite. Make sure to submit your vote before the deadline!

3. Can I change my vote after submitting it?

Unfortunately, once you have submitted your vote for the "Oscar Best Picture Survey", it cannot be changed. We encourage you to carefully consider your favorite movie before submitting your vote.

4. Are there any prizes for participating in the "Oscar Best Picture Survey"?

Yes, there will be a prize for the employee who correctly predicts the winner of the Best Picture category at the Oscars. The prize will be announced and awarded after the winners are announced at the Oscars ceremony.

5. When will the winners of the "Oscar Best Picture Survey" be announced?

The winners of the "Oscar Best Picture Survey" will be announced after the Oscars ceremony has taken place. This usually happens the day after the Oscars, so keep an eye out for the announcement on our company's intranet or through email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Back