• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Weather Forecast for Orlando: High of 90 Degrees and Thunderstorms?

In summary, the weather in Orlando is warm and humid with frequent afternoon thunderstorms during the summer. The best time to visit is during the fall or winter when temperatures are cooler and there is less chance of rain. While temperatures can get cooler during the winter months, it rarely drops below freezing. It is advisable to pack a raincoat or umbrella when visiting Orlando, especially during the summer months. Hurricane season runs from June to November, with the peak in September, but Orlando is not typically a direct target for major storms. It is still important to monitor weather updates and have a plan in case of severe weather.
chefkathy
High of 90 degrees and thunderstorms!

Hope that changes between now and then!

Sounds like high humidity as well. Which is not uncommon anyway for Florida. That is the only part I did not enjoy at Disney and I didn't spend any time in the swimming pools either.:(

Just hoping you all create some fantastic memories with your families like I did when PC took my son and I 5 years ago!
character0047.gif

Fri
Jun 11Scattered T-Storms
Scattered T-Storms91°
76°40% 91°FSat
Jun 12Scattered T-Storms
Scattered T-Storms91°
76°40% 91°FSun
Jun 13Isolated T-Storms
Isolated T-Storms91°
76°30% 91°FMon
Jun 14Scattered T-Storms
Scattered T-Storms90°
76°60% 90°F

That is a very normal forecast for Orlando. A couple of things to remember.

1. Most of the storms are in the afternoon. If you do not like rain, this is a good time to go back to the room for a little rest and then go back to the parks at night for a late night.

2. Disney has lightning rods all over the roofs. My husband pointed that out to me in the Magic Kingdom. I am terrified of lighting, but I am never afraid of walking around Disney in a storm. Storm time is also a good time to watch an indoor show, ride rides with a long wait inside or sit down inside for a little snack.

3. If you do not like walking in the rain (we usually do not mind) Disney sells rain ponchos all over the parks as soon as the rain comes out.

Yup, that is very typical for Florida especially in June. It's our rainy season.

pampmomof3 said:
Yup, that is very typical for Florida especially in June. It's our rainy season.

Brian is so excited. He's such a dork. :yuck:

It's going to be mighty quiet here when you all are in FL... sniff, sniff.

1. What is the weather like in Orlando?

The weather in Orlando is typically warm and humid, with temperatures ranging from the mid-70s to mid-90s Fahrenheit. It also experiences frequent afternoon thunderstorms during the summer months.

2. When is the best time to visit Orlando?

The best time to visit Orlando is during the fall or winter months, when the temperatures are cooler and there is less chance of rain. It is also less crowded during these times compared to the peak summer season.

3. Does it get cold in Orlando?

Orlando does experience some cooler temperatures during the winter months, with lows in the 50s and occasionally dropping into the 40s. However, it rarely gets below freezing.

4. Will I need a raincoat or umbrella in Orlando?

It is always a good idea to pack a raincoat or umbrella when visiting Orlando, especially during the summer months when afternoon thunderstorms are common. However, these storms typically pass quickly and do not last all day.

5. What is hurricane season like in Orlando?

Hurricane season in Orlando runs from June to November, with the peak season being in September. While hurricanes are always a possibility, Orlando is not typically a direct target for major storms. However, it is still important to monitor weather updates and have a plan in case of severe weather.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies