• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Original Rectangle Chillzanne Server

In summary, the "Original Rectangle Chillzanne Server" is a BPA-free plastic server with a double-walled construction and a non-toxic gel inside that keeps food cold for up to 4 hours. To use it, place the gel-filled bottom in the freezer for 4 hours, then place cold food directly on top. The server is not intended for hot food and is dishwasher safe. It is suitable for cold foods like fruits, vegetables, salads, dips, and chilled desserts, but not for hot or greasy foods. It cannot be used in the microwave or oven.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have someone interested in the old Chillzanne server. I bought a couple off the outlet when they were on there. Does anyone remember how much they went for on the outlet?

In August '08 it was $35, per an archived Tasty Tidbits I found. That was the original price.

And it looks like it was $28 in Jan '10.

Thanks! I got it in January.

1. What is the "Original Rectangle Chillzanne Server" made of?

The "Original Rectangle Chillzanne Server" is made of a BPA-free plastic outer shell with a double-walled construction and a non-toxic gel inside that helps keep food cold for up to 4 hours.

2. How do I use the Chillzanne Server to keep food cold?

To use the Chillzanne Server, simply place the gel-filled bottom in the freezer for at least 4 hours. Once frozen, remove from the freezer and place your cold food directly on top of the chilled surface. The gel will keep your food cold for hours without the need for ice or a separate container.

3. Can I put hot food in the Chillzanne Server?

No, the Chillzanne Server is specifically designed to keep food cold and is not intended for use with hot food.

4. Is the Chillzanne Server dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Server is dishwasher safe. Simply remove the gel-filled bottom and place the plastic shell in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

5. What types of food can I use with the Chillzanne Server?

The Chillzanne Server is great for cold foods such as fruits, vegetables, salads, dips, and chilled desserts. It is not recommended for use with hot or greasy foods. It is also not suitable for use in the microwave or oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pmpdRRT
  • sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies