• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Show Paperwork Organization | Tips and Tricks

In summary, some people keep everything hard copy, some keep everything in PP, and others back up everything to an external hard drive.
pampered2007
Hello! After I do a show I keep any and everything pertaining to that show including the host's guest list, guest order forms, show summary report, etc. in a manilla envelope. This way if I need to refer back to something for a particuliar show all I have to do is pull the envelope that I need. Sometimes I wonder if there is an easier or better way of keeping show materials. What does everyone else do to keep things organized? Thank you!

I don't keep anything after the show has been received and I know everything is okay with the order. I have the order in P3 and I keep the doorprize slips for anyone who marked that they wanted something. I do have a file in my cabinet that has everyone's guest list but I don't keep anything else.

after 30 days all is ok I ditch, everything is kept on PP

I keep the address list in my computer in the label format so that I never have to type their info again! Plus, I will keep a hard copy in a folder along with the host info and that's it!

I keep a copy of all receipts from the Show so I have them if someone needs something replaced. I do combine orders sometimes if it is not a $25 or more order to save on their shipping for them so the P3 orders are not always from one person. I don't keep anything else hard-copy.

I keep everything related to that show in a folder labeled by phone number. I have found this useful when I include the handwritten orders from the host or my notes. I recycle the previous show folders for my regular hosts.

Oops! It must be early. I don't label the manilla folders by phone number but label them by show number.

Sometimes keeping everything is overkill and you really will need nothing more than what is in PP. Too much paper will have most businesses in any size very disorganized. For some its hard to discard that paper, but doing it will keep you so much more organized.

Keeping stuff in PP is wonderful, as long as your computer doesn't crash like mine did. :cry: I lost all contact info, etc. I now keep a copy of all guests' receipts in a folder with the Host's name on it.

Saturday Gourmet said:
Keeping stuff in PP is wonderful, as long as your computer doesn't crash like mine did. :cry: I lost all contact info, etc. I now keep a copy of all guests' receipts in a folder with the Host's name on it.

I back up my PP to an external hard drive at least once a month, more often if I am doing more than one show every week or two (which is my norm right now) and then I do have it on a memory stick so I can transfer it between my home pc and my laptop for when I am going on a short trip to visit family - which is about every three months or so. I figure there is no way that all four things, home pc, laptop, external hard drive, and memory stick will all go at one time!

1. How should I organize my show paperwork?

There is no one right way to organize your show paperwork, as it depends on personal preference and what works best for you. However, a common method is to use a binder or folder system with tabs for different categories such as host information, orders, receipts, and notes.

2. What should I do with the paperwork after a show?

It is important to keep all show paperwork organized and accessible. You can either file it away in a designated spot or digitize it by scanning and saving it on your computer. This will make it easier to reference and stay organized for future shows.

3. How can I keep track of my expenses and income from shows?

Consider creating a separate spreadsheet or using an expense tracking app to keep track of your show expenses and income. This will help you stay organized and make tax time easier. Be sure to save all receipts and invoices for your records.

4. Should I keep copies of my show paperwork?

It is always a good idea to keep copies of your show paperwork, especially if you have a particularly successful show. This will help you remember what worked well and what didn't, and can serve as a reference for future shows.

5. How can I streamline my show paperwork process?

One way to streamline your show paperwork process is to use digital tools such as online order forms and email receipts. This will save you time and paper, and also make it easier to keep track of orders and expenses. You can also refer to previous successful shows and use similar paperwork for future ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
emo812
  • twinmomjen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aried
  • chefsteph07