• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I organize parties while on the go?

In summary, the author recommends using a system that includes a binder, 5 folders, a plastic file holder, a workbook, and a sheet for keeping track of host contacts and party information. She also suggests making 12-15 host packets before each month.
KCPChef
Hello! Ok I LOVE to organize but sometimes I over analyze! But I have now uped by booking schedule to 10 to 12 parties a month so I need to re-think because before I was only doing about 2. So how do you organize your parties when you are out? LIke do you have a binder? Or a packet? I need to keep the info with me at all times because I am on the road 90% of my day and like to have it at a glance... any reccomendations? Thanks!! :)

There was a thread here titled organization -it is an older one, but in it is a great host info summary - i keep mine in a binder in the van with me - LOVE it - the entire month's hosts on one page (in your case 2!)

This isn't an on the go idea but what I would do is premake a ton of guest folders (or what ever you do). That way you are remaking them for each party but can get one month at a time. Same with host packets.One thought on the go is to get a recipe card holder to hold items like recipe cards and door prize slips for meeting contacts on the go or needing to make phone calls when you have pockets of time.

I purchased an Office On the Go package from Julie Ann Jones about 2 years ago. I have to confess that I let it sit for probably 18 months before I got it out and figured out what it was about. (I am a reformed perfectionist, but those tendencies still get in my way--if I can't do it all now, and do it perfectly, I'll put it aside. Not good.)

Anyway, I didn't follow her program exactly, but I like the materials. the package includes a nice zippered bag with an outside clear pocket (I put a few catalogs in there), about 5 manila folders, a couple of CDs and a workbook to help you set it up (which I didn't completely use) and a plastic file holder that helps you keep the paperwork from getting messed up. I have two-pocket folders for host coaching, customer service, recruiting leads, and booking leads (all in different colors for quicker identification). Then I have manila file folders that hold the materials I send out for host packets, current host information, and the monthly host/guest specials. I use an idea from Julie Ann for keeping track of host coaching. It's a sheet I print out that I attach to a large envelope. I keep track of all my host contacts and party info, and then I put the party paperwork (receipts, guest info, shows booked, wish lists, etc.) in the envelope. Finally, I also keep a small 1-inch binder with the current Consultant news, the current marketing materials, and extra paper to put ideas for shows, hosting leads farther out than a couple of months, and recruiting leads that are not yet signed.

It works for me, and, of course, I tweak it a bit every so often. :)

I do between 12-15 shows a month and the system I use right now works great for me. The #1 thing I can tell you is wash your dishes at your shows and keep your kit packed and in the car! I do the same recipe at each show for the month. This is huge, when you are doing that many shows you will be doing some back to back and to have the car packed is important. Also I do guest folders but all they have in them are a catalog and order form. All of my paperwork for the show is in a bag, that I carry into the house with me each night and restock before the next party. I put my host, guest and recruiting flyers in page protectors for the month so I can use them at every show. I also have a manilla folder for each host with their name and date on it. I print off a host coaching sheet, I just use Pampered Chef's and put it in the folder and make notes on that as we prepare for the party. Then I print directions and put them in there, take it to the show and put all the receipts in there as well. Then I file the folder to use for customer care calls. The last tip is to make 12-15 host packets before each month. It is so much easier to have them all done at once and just carry a few with you to each show for bookings.

I tweaked this attachment from a document I got here or from another site. It's nice to have them all on one page and you can check it off as you do it. I do it as a double sided page and you could have one for cooking shows and one catalog shows. You may find it handy.

Once you submit the show, you can print out a customer list/order report and keep it in an accordian file for ccc and emails.

In an accordian file, you can have: 1) open shows, 2) closed shows needing P3 info/ccc, 3) 11 month follow up, 4) to do section: product adjustments or follow up, 5) one for out & about contacts, 6) Biz Materials and 7) Host & Recruit Rolling Lead List.

Keep us posted on your 13 show schedule and whatever tips you can for any of us aspiring to such a pace. :)

Attachments

• Monthly Host Checklist.doc
    137 KB · Views: 565
cincychef said:
I do between 12-15 shows a month and the system I use right now works great for me. The #1 thing I can tell you is wash your dishes at your shows and keep your kit packed and in the car! I do the same recipe at each show for the month. This is huge, when you are doing that many shows you will be doing some back to back and to have the car packed is important. Also I do guest folders but all they have in them are a catalog and order form. All of my paperwork for the show is in a bag, that I carry into the house with me each night and restock before the next party. I put my host, guest and recruiting flyers in page protectors for the month so I can use them at every show. I also have a manilla folder for each host with their name and date on it. I print off a host coaching sheet, I just use Pampered Chef's and put it in the folder and make notes on that as we prepare for the party. Then I print directions and put them in there, take it to the show and put all the receipts in there as well. Then I file the folder to use for customer care calls. The last tip is to make 12-15 host packets before each month. It is so much easier to have them all done at once and just carry a few with you to each show for bookings.

I do agree with having your kit packed at all times! Such a time saver!! I pick 3-4 recipes for all season and stick with those. I try to find ones that use the same products but maybe show off a different main product.

What is "Organizing Parties on the Go!"?

"Organizing Parties on the Go!" is a mobile app that helps users plan and manage parties and events on the go. It provides features such as guest list management, budget tracking, and to-do lists to make party planning easier and more efficient.

How does "Organizing Parties on the Go!" work?

The app allows users to create a party profile and input details such as event date, budget, and guest list. It also provides a checklist of tasks to complete for the party, and allows users to track their progress and make updates as needed. Users can also send invitations and messages to guests through the app.

Is "Organizing Parties on the Go!" available for all devices?

Yes, "Organizing Parties on the Go!" is available for both iOS and Android devices. It can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play Store.

Can I customize the party details and checklist on "Organizing Parties on the Go!"?

Yes, users can customize their party details and checklist to fit their specific event. They can also add or remove tasks from the checklist as needed.

Is "Organizing Parties on the Go!" a free app?

Yes, "Organizing Parties on the Go!" is a free app with no hidden fees or in-app purchases. Users can enjoy all of its features and functions without any additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • ChefZee