• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Organizing Old Shows: Tips for Easy Future Reference

In summary, to keep track of old shows, you can create physical or digital folders for each show and use spreadsheets or online tools to organize them. The show folder should include relevant information such as the date, host name, guest list, and any special notes. Labeling each folder with a specific title and using color-coded labels can make future reference easier. You can keep both physical and digital records for backup and review and update them at least once a month for accuracy and organization.
Pamperedchef8592
I am interested in how to organize my old shows (orders) for easy referencing in the future. Best to do it by individual order A-Z or by hostess name? What works best for you?

i sort them by month

i do mine by show number

I put all of my shows into a big envelope, then keep them by show number

Thank you so much these ideas sound great.

1. How do I keep track of old shows?

One way to efficiently organize old shows is to create a physical or digital folder for each show, containing all relevant documents such as host information, guest lists, and orders. You can also use a spreadsheet or online tool to keep track of all your shows.

2. What information should I include in the show folder?

It's important to include all relevant information such as the date of the show, host name and contact information, guest list, and any special notes or requests from the host. You can also include a copy of the order form and any other relevant documents.

3. How can I make future reference easier?

One helpful tip is to label each show folder with a clear and specific title, such as the host's name and the date of the show. This will make it easier to find and reference in the future. You can also use color-coded labels or folders to further organize your shows.

4. Should I keep physical or digital records of my old shows?

This ultimately depends on personal preference and what works best for you. However, having a backup of your records in both physical and digital form can be helpful in case of any lost or damaged documents. You can also consider using a combination of both methods for optimal organization.

5. How often should I review and update my old show records?

It's recommended to review and update your old show records at least once a month. This will ensure that all information is accurate and up-to-date, and it will also help you stay organized and on top of your business. You can also review your records before each new show to refresh your memory and prepare accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnnfrc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amyla324
  • blueikaos
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmcchef
  • pamperedchef.jinni