• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Organize Your Contacts for Better Lead Management

In summary, to organize your contacts in your Pampered Chef account, go to the "Contacts" tab and click on the "Organize" button. You can also import contacts from other sources, delete or remove duplicate contacts, add notes or tags for better organization, and export your contacts as a CSV file.
redneckgleasonx4
Gold Member
How do any of you keep track of your calls that you make. Leads, ccc's, etc. Sometimes I call past host or customers randomly to see if they would like to have a party. Do you have a seperate sheet for each of these? What if they say they really aren't interested what do you do with it? I don't want to re-call someone because I forgot I already called them!!!

Thanks!

You can always make a note in P3--Last contacted [date].

I try and make notes like Rae mentioned. It's great because it's on hand when you sit and make calls. I tend to sneak in calls while out & about....so I write a list of names in my calendar of people I'd like to call which I get from the P3 report of leads. I indicate what kind of call I'm making by each name: R - recruit lead, H-potential host, C- customer service. I put a checkmark on the ones I called and misc notes in my calendar. Then once that list is "done", I make a new list in my calendar.

Pretty archaic, but I can't yet seem to figure out a system that is smoother.

1. How do I organize my contacts in my Pampered Chef account?

To organize your contacts in your Pampered Chef account, go to the "Contacts" tab and click on the "Organize" button. From there, you can create different groups, add or remove contacts from groups, and organize your contacts by name or date added.

2. Can I import contacts from other sources into my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can easily import contacts from other sources into your Pampered Chef account. Simply go to the "Contacts" tab and click on the "Import" button. You can import contacts from your email, phone, or social media accounts.

3. How do I delete or remove duplicate contacts?

To delete or remove duplicate contacts, go to the "Contacts" tab and click on the "Duplicate Contacts" button. This will show you a list of all the duplicate contacts in your account. You can then select and delete the duplicates as needed.

4. Is it possible to add notes or tags to my contacts for better organization?

Yes, you can add notes or tags to your contacts for better organization. Simply click on a contact's name to open their profile, then click on the "Add Notes" or "Add Tags" button. You can then add any relevant information to help you keep track of your contacts.

5. Can I export my contacts from my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can export your contacts from your Pampered Chef account. Go to the "Contacts" tab and click on the "Export" button. You can choose to export all contacts or select specific groups to export. The contacts will be downloaded as a CSV file, which can be opened in a spreadsheet program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ginamkiely
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • babywings76