• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Organizing Consulting Services for Businesses and Individuals

In summary, someone here does this type of thing for a living or on the side. They provide pointers on starting a business helping others become organized. They suggest someone look up Shelly on Facebook for more information.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Does someone here do this for a living or on the side? I have a friend who is looking to start her own business and she's not sure where to start...there's nothing like this in our area. I thought someone on here did this type of thing...

What are you looking for? Someone to direct her on starting a business helping others become organized?

Shelly Flanagan said:
What are you looking for? Someone to direct her on starting a business helping others become organized?

Just some pointers on getting started and how to price her services. She's really good at it but neither of us know where to get her started in creating a "menu" of prices and services...

I do this on the side for people and I charge an hourly fee of $35. I teach them how to declutter - I DO NOT CLEAN for them - I teach them how to store what they have to keep and make it accessible to them by giving them systems to organize. Such as a different color folder in the file cabinet for each persons important documents. Yellow for one person, green for another, etc. I don't do the work for them, I teach them and I show them what they will need to purchase. If she is going to be doing the work she may want to charge more.

My Oh My! If she wants a "demo" home, she could try mine! Hubby won't give up his collectibles though and it will be a challenge! We're pretty close to the TC, so if she feels up to the biggest challenge ever......:)

Teresa LM said:
My Oh My! If she wants a "demo" home, she could try mine! Hubby won't give up his collectibles though and it will be a challenge! We're pretty close to the TC, so if she feels up to the biggest challenge ever......:)
LOL! She has been at this for a number of years (at least 6). She is pretty good (bragging on her as her older sister). You can look her up on FB and "like" her there for hints and ideas :)

You can follow the link above to get to her Facebook page.

Awesome thanks guys!!

So Shelly - Do you have an outline of organizing your PC business? Anything you give new consultants? Thanks for info. I am NOT organized.

1. What does an organizing consultant do?

An organizing consultant helps individuals and businesses declutter and organize their spaces to increase efficiency and productivity. They provide hands-on assistance, offer advice on storage solutions, and create personalized systems for maintaining organization.

2. How can an organizing consultant benefit me?

An organizing consultant can help you save time, reduce stress, and improve your overall quality of life. By creating an organized and functional space, you can increase your productivity and focus on more important tasks.

3. What types of spaces do organizing consultants specialize in?

Organizing consultants can specialize in various spaces, including homes, offices, kitchens, closets, and garages. Some may also offer virtual organizing services for those who prefer remote assistance.

4. Do I have to be present during the organizing process?

It is recommended that you are present during the organizing process to provide input and make decisions. However, if you are unable to be present, you can still benefit from the services by communicating your needs and preferences beforehand.

5. How long does the organizing process typically take?

The duration of the organizing process depends on the size and complexity of the space, as well as the individual's needs and preferences. It can range from a few hours for a small space to several days for a larger project.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies