• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Car Washes: Tips & Ideas

In summary, to find volunteers for a car wash fundraiser, reach out to your community through social media, flyers, and word of mouth. You can also ask friends and family members to help and encourage them to invite others as well. Additionally, consider reaching out to local schools, churches, and organizations for potential volunteers. To have a successful car wash, you will need basic cleaning supplies, a hose, a pressure washer, a canopy for shade, and advertising materials. When setting prices, research the average prices in your area and consider offering different packages or add-ons. To make your car wash stand out, consider having a theme, offering additional services, or having live entertainment. Safety should also be a top priority, so make sure to provide
camiesu
i need to make up some of these to keep in the car so when i am out and about and see people doing carwashes for clubs and this i can talk to who is in charge of it. any ideas?

I am not sure what you are asking.

:confused::confused::confused:

I'm sorry - but this doesn't make sense...maybe you could re-write it?

camiesu said:
i need to make up some of these to keep in the car so when i am out and about and see people doing carwashes for clubs and this i can talk to who is in charge of it. any ideas?

Are you talking about what we give to those interested in fundraising?

If so, I usually get their info, and give them a mini catalog and let them know that I would be happy to meet and discuss how our fundraiser are structured.

I have recently tried to keep it more simple. I was drowning in a flier for every service.

There's also a flyer on supply order that has basic info about the FR program. It's JT53, 15 for $1.75.My policy is always to use HO-produced materials when available. They look more professional than homemade items.

1. How do I find volunteers for a car wash fundraiser?

One of the best ways to find volunteers is to reach out to your community through social media, flyers, and word of mouth. You can also ask friends and family members to help and encourage them to invite others as well. Additionally, consider reaching out to local schools, churches, and organizations for potential volunteers.

2. What supplies do I need for a successful car wash?

You will need basic cleaning supplies such as soap, sponges, buckets, and towels. You may also want to have a hose, a pressure washer, and a canopy for shade. It's also a good idea to have signs, posters, and flyers to advertise your car wash and attract customers.

3. How do I set prices for a car wash fundraiser?

The price you charge for a car wash will depend on various factors such as location, supplies, and the cause you are fundraising for. It's a good idea to research the average prices in your area and adjust accordingly. You can also offer different packages or add-ons, such as interior cleaning or tire shining, for an extra fee.

4. What are some creative ideas to make our car wash stand out?

One idea is to have a theme for your car wash, such as a beach or carnival theme. You can also offer additional services like a bake sale or a raffle for a prize. Another fun idea is to have a live music performance or a car wash dance-off to attract customers and make your event more memorable.

5. How can we ensure the safety of our volunteers and customers during a car wash?

Safety should be a top priority during a car wash. Make sure to have plenty of sunscreen and water available for volunteers, and encourage them to take breaks and stay hydrated. It's also important to have adult supervision, especially if children are involved. To ensure the safety of customers, have volunteers wear gloves and use caution when handling cleaning supplies and equipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates