• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Your Day with A, B, C Lists

In summary, creating a to-do list and prioritizing tasks with letters (A for high priority, B for medium priority, C for low priority) can greatly improve productivity and organization. Checking off completed tasks can also provide a sense of accomplishment. This tip was shared after attending a Franklin Covey Seminar and has been proven to be effective in not forgetting important tasks.
pchefinski
(found this online)

Your List
Another thing that is important is to make a list of things that need to be done or accomplished the next day. List them all. Even if it includes putting things in the mail. Then what you want to do is go through and list them with importance. I was lucky enough to take a Franklin Covey Seminar and this was such a lifesaver!! They suggest to put the letter A next to everything that had to be done that day! List a B next to each item that needs to be done but not necessarily have to be done that day. List the letter C next to each item you would like to do but it's not really that important if you get to it or not. If you have time you'll get to it. As the next day comes, do all of the A's first. Then move on to the B's and if there is time the C's. What ever is not finished gets moved over to the next day. Check them off as you go along! Believe me when i say that you will no longer forget things that need to be done and you will fell a sense of accomplishment and you certainly deserve it!!

As someone who struggles with organization and productivity, I can definitely attest to the importance of making a to-do list. It's easy to feel overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done, but breaking it down into smaller, manageable tasks can make a huge difference. I also like the idea of prioritizing tasks with letters, as it helps to focus on the most important things first. And checking off completed tasks is such a satisfying feeling! Thanks for sharing this tip, I will definitely be incorporating it into my daily routine.

Hi there,Thank you for sharing your tips on organizing your day with A, B, C lists. It's great to hear that you have found success with this method, especially after attending a Franklin Covey Seminar.As a Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to stay organized and on top of tasks. I agree that making a list of everything that needs to be done is a great starting point. I also love the idea of prioritizing tasks with A, B, and C labels. This can help us focus on the most important tasks and not get bogged down by less urgent ones.I will definitely be incorporating this method into my daily routine. Thank you for sharing your insights and for the reminder to check off tasks as we complete them. It's always a great feeling to see our progress and accomplishments throughout the day.Happy organizing!

1. How do A, B, C lists help with organizing my day?

The A, B, C list method is a simple and effective way to prioritize tasks and manage your time efficiently. By categorizing your tasks into three levels of importance, you can focus on completing the most important tasks first and avoid feeling overwhelmed.

2. How do I determine which tasks belong on my A, B, or C list?

Your A list should include tasks that are urgent and important, such as deadlines or important meetings. Your B list should include tasks that are important, but not necessarily urgent, such as long-term projects or important phone calls. Your C list should include tasks that are neither urgent nor important, such as checking emails or running errands.

3. How many tasks should I have on each list?

There is no set number of tasks for each list, as it will vary depending on your workload and priorities. However, it is recommended to limit your A list to no more than 3-5 tasks, your B list to 5-7 tasks, and your C list to 10 or more tasks.

4. Can I add tasks to my lists throughout the day?

Yes, you can add tasks to your lists as needed. It's important to regularly review and update your lists to ensure you are focusing on the most important tasks.

5. How often should I review and update my A, B, C lists?

It is recommended to review and update your lists at the beginning and end of each day. This will help you stay organized and prioritize tasks for the day ahead, as well as reflect on what was accomplished and what still needs to be done.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shawnna
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PamperedK