• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mastering Sticker Organization: Tips and Tricks for Sticker Addicts

stickers! I just put them in a file, vertically, so they are sticking up. I don't have quite as many as you from the sounds of it, but you could always do a different file for each type of sticker (host packet, recruiting, lap boards, etc) then you can pull them out. You could also do a 3 ring binder with sleeve protectors. Use each sleeve for a different type of sticker, then you can flip through the binder and see which one you want to use.
MissChef
Gold Member
I have looked through this board and I don't think this subject has been specifically addressed! I want to know how any of you that are as addicted to stickers as I am:) , organize them? I just got a whole bunch of stickers from Nancy's Artwork and I have one box of stickers that I work out of and I will never fit all of these in there!:rolleyes: So I got to thinking.... what would be a good way to organize these so that they are easily accessible and easy to view and find! Then my brain started hurting and I came to my cheffer buddies for advice! I'll tell you this type of stuff boggles my mind!:eek: :eek:

I put stickers on everything! Host packs, lap boards, envelopes, rectruit packs, anything I can put a sticker on I do! No, my stuff is not loaded in stickers! I just put them on so that things will look colorful and cheerful!

Any suggestions would really help! JilleySue are you out there? Miss Organization! And any of you that like this type of organization stuff, please add your input!
Thanks!:D

I have a rolling filing cart that I use. I put them in a file, vertically, so they are sticking up. I don't have quite as many as you from the sounds of it, but you could always do a different file for each type of sticker (host packet, recruiting, lap boards, etc) then you can pull them out.

You could also do a 3 ring binder with sleeve protectors. Use each sleeve for a different type of sticker, then you can flip through the binder and see which one you want to use.

Good luck!

Can you punch holes in the sides of the paper the stickers are on? If so, you can put them in a 3 ring binder under different sections. "Host coaching, Opportunity, Guests, etc." I also have some large plastic" pockets" that go into binders and you could use those to separate them into Categories. Good luck!

KellyTheChef said:
Can you punch holes in the sides of the paper the stickers are on? If so, you can put them in a 3 ring binder under different sections. "Host coaching, Opportunity, Guests, etc." I also have some large plastic" pockets" that go into binders and you could use those to separate them into Categories. Good luck!

(I'm chasing Kelly this morning).

This is what I just did. Seems to be working for me. . .though I don't have a ton of stickers. Now the ones I do have are organized.

By the way, I got dividers (heavy-duty plastic, three-ring punched) from "The Booster" (as a gift) that have the different designations that Kelly's listed. You might want to check out their web site. www.TheBooster.com .

I'm also a sticker addict!
I cut them apart. I put about 3-4 sheets together and start snipping then I put them in a plastic divided box for embroidery floss. They each have a section. I get the one with a bigger section for the longer stickers .
I have a box labeled for guests folders, recruiting and hosts If I need to take it with me somewhere it is very easy to transport and they snap tight.
I have been doing this for about 10 years and love my system.
I also have a smaller one for my postage stamps.

thanks girls! these ideas are great! Are there any other ideas out there? So far I think Teresa Lynn, you have me the most curious because I am not a very crafty person, so I have no clue what an embroidery floss divided box is! So I think I might go look in the crafts and fabric store that is right near my house and do some browsing! I also like the idea of a binder with sleve protectors. I was wondering if they have something more "secure", what I mean is more tight so that they sticers don't just flop all over the place. I may not be extremely organized but when things start getting crazy and totally un-orderly, I go crazy! So I was wondering if I could prevent that before it happened! Also, I liked the idea of the dividers chefjeanie.
Anyone else care to pass some ideas on?
I appreciate all of the great ideas and keep them coming, if you have any other ideas!;) :)

Someone on here posted that they use an over the door shoe organizer that they have on their office door with all their postcards -- maybe you could do something like that for your stickers?

Coupon organizerI have a very large coupon organizer and a very small one that I use for my stickers!
I use my large coupon organizer (accordion style with many different pockets labeled) to hold most of my stickers broken up by what they say or what they are referring to:
Bookings
Reminder calls
Host packets
PHD
PC logo
Thank you

And then I have my small one in my desk that I have handy to search for stickers I need. When I am running low, I just refill my small one from the ones I have in my big coupon organizer. It's very easy and I also love stickers so I have quite a few I try to use in my folders and host packets.

Debbie :D

You know shoe organizer is something I thought of but.....my hubby doesn't like the idea because our office is in the same gereral area as our bedroom! We have a day light basement and it has a really long room, that could be divided into 2 rooms, well we did that, one is our bedroom and one is our office/art studio. It is not seperated by anything though, and we have 1 door, our bedroom door. And he said no because he thinks that would look tacky in our room, which I can't blame him!
I was thinking though, I have a cabinet with 2 doors that locks that I keep most of my PC stuff in. Do you think 2 of those organizers could hang on the inside of the doors and I could still shut and lock it, or are they too big. the cabinet is about the size of a double door pantry with 3 shelves.
Is there something our there in a website that I don't know about for organization for offices and what not that anyone knows of!
And Debbie the idea of the coupon book is good and I thought of that, although I didn't think of a smaller on to keep stocked at my desk!
Keep the ideas coming, please! I so appreciate it!

I'm trying to figure out just what you all are doing with all these stickers ... I'm new, so please forgive me, but I'm also the curious type. So, just what is all this stickering about?

Thanks!

I have stickers on my guest kits. I put lots of stickers on my host kits because some people are much more likely to read stickers on the folder than the stuff inside. I put stickers on everything I mail to hosts/guests.

Some of my favorites:

5 before the show + 15 guests + 5 after the show = Success

No order's too big.
No order's too small.
By email or snail mail
I welcome them all.

Heart-shaped thank you for my thank you letter

Warning: Contents may lead to a FREE shopping spree!

There are oodles that fit every style and every situation.

My director bought a shoe organizer from the dollar store and we cut it in half and push pinned it to the inside of 2 doors in her office and it works really well for everything. So it should work to put it inside your doors as well! :)

Rae, where did you get the no order too small sticker?

They're from Sticking to Business.

The embroidery floss boxes have small divided sections. It is a small box,that snaps tight and when the lid is closed they do not come out of their sections. I have mine standing on end in one of my LB baskets.
Watch your local Michaels or Hobby Lobby ad they frequently put them on sale 20 - 40 % off. Or purchase it at Wal-Mart or a fabric store. I think they are about $6 maybe less. I have hundreds of stickers and they all fit in 3 boxes. I bought the one with smaller sections fo the small round and rectangle stickers.

Thanks GourmetGirl & Teresa Lynn! I like both of your ideas! I am going to be going to Walmart, where I can no doubt find some of this stuff. I also won $30.00 in office depot gift certificates from a team incentive, so I will check out all of these places. There is a Michaels right by Walmart too!
I probably won't make it there until Monday. Today I'm busy with things around the house, cause I don't want to busy this weekend. Tomorrow is my 17 year anniversary with my hubby! Well, we've been married for 12 years, but we got married on our 5 year anniversary, so it's really 17 years together! We are having fun poking fun this year cause he has been with me for 1/2 of his life! and on our 19th year, I will have been with him 1/2 of my life, I'm almost 2 years older than him and almost didn't go out with him for that first date because he was "jail bait!!!" I agreed to one date and had the best time on a date than I had ever had and have been "hooked" since!:D
Then of coure Mother's Day is Sunday and I am not doing a darn thing! They can wait on me for a change!!!:D ;)

MomToEli said:
I'm trying to figure out just what you all are doing with all these stickers ... I'm new, so please forgive me, but I'm also the curious type. So, just what is all this stickering about?

Thanks!

I'm still learning, too! So don't feel bad.

Where does everyone get stickers from? What are your favorite websites?

You can get them from many places. You can always do a search on line for stickers for direct sales businesses, or stickers for home businesses. Some of my favorites are www.directlyfromtheheart , www.nancys-artworks.com, & www.thebooster.com. There are more out there I'm sure. My favorites have come from the first one. They have a kitchen box (at least they use to! not sure if they still do) that is awesome!:D

Organized FilesFor some reason, I have a hard time getting myself organized when it comes to my Pampered Chef files. I had to go to a 'professional' organizing system for my household and it's still not exactly as I'd like it, but at least the larger groupings help me find things more quickly. Does anyone have a great filing system for their business that they'd be willing to share? HELP!

I have a 3-ring binder with clear plastic sleeves that I put each type in. Someone mentioned that earlier. I have found it that it works good.

Karo said:
For some reason, I have a hard time getting myself organized when it comes to my Pampered Chef files. I had to go to a 'professional' organizing system for my household and it's still not exactly as I'd like it, but at least the larger groupings help me find things more quickly. Does anyone have a great filing system for their business that they'd be willing to share? HELP!

If you find anything that works for you, please share. I am ULTRA organized at my PT job (they think I have OCD or something), but the complete opposite at home...
I need help with this (actually i need help with a lot of stuff, but this need is the most relevant to this thread)

1. How can I effectively organize my kitchen with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of organization solutions for your kitchen. From drawer dividers to spice racks, our products are designed to maximize space and keep your kitchen clutter-free. You can also check out our "Organization" section on our website for tips and inspiration on how to use our products for optimal organization.

2. What are the best Pampered Chef products for organizing my pantry?

Our Clear Canister Set and Pantry Label Set are popular choices for organizing pantry items. The clear canisters allow you to easily see what's inside, while the labels make it easy to quickly identify ingredients. Our Adjustable Tiered Organizers are also great for creating more space in your pantry by stacking cans and jars.

3. How can I keep my baking supplies organized with Pampered Chef products?

Our Large Collapsible Bowl Set and Mixing Bowl Set with Lids are perfect for storing baking ingredients. The collapsible bowls can be nested to save space, and the lids on the mixing bowls keep ingredients fresh. We also have a variety of measuring cups and spoons that can be easily stored in a drawer or hung on a kitchen rack.

4. Can Pampered Chef products help me stay organized while meal prepping?

Absolutely! Our Meal Prep Set includes containers, lids, and a carrying tray to make meal prepping a breeze. The containers are stackable and can be used in the fridge, freezer, and microwave. We also have a variety of cutting boards, mixing bowls, and utensils that are perfect for meal prep.

5. How can I use Pampered Chef products to organize my cooking utensils?

Our Tool Turn-About and Tool Turn-About Plus are great for keeping all your cooking utensils in one place. They have multiple compartments to hold various sizes of utensils, and they can easily be rotated for easy access. Our Silicone Utensil Set also comes with a caddy for easy storage and organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • whiteyteresa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • amy07