• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organization Cooking Show: No-Cook and Microwave Recipe Ideas and Tips

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for ideas for a no cook/microwave recipe to use in a cooking show at their daughter's school. They mention using the Deep Covered Baker and setting up stations for guests to practice with the products. Another person suggests the Cool Veggie Pizza as a great option for the show. They also offer advice on having a variety of stations and providing pre-made samples and materials for guests to take home.
jnsr96
Hi...I am having a cooking show at my daughter's mommy and me school... Just looking for any ideas for a no cook/ microwave recipe that shows a lot of products (I was thinking of pasta in DCB)...I was also going to set up stations for guests to practice with the products...Does anyone have an experience with this? I'd love advice!! There are 9 yes's so far, so it seems like a smaller scale show... Thanks so much in advance!

The grilled chicken penne al fresco shows a lot of products.

Can't go wrong with Cool Veggie Pizza--shows a ton of tools, pre-bake the crust on the bar pan/stone of your choice at home (crescent rolls), served cold--you can even tint the cream cheese base a different color for the kids. Yummy,cheap, everyone loves it, easy demo--15-20 minutes start to finish.

Nanisu said:
Can't go wrong with Cool Veggie Pizza--shows a ton of tools, pre-bake the crust on the bar pan/stone of your choice at home (crescent rolls), served cold--you can even tint the cream cheese base a different color for the kids. Yummy,cheap, everyone loves it, easy demo--15-20 minutes start to finish.

Thanks!! I didn't even think of this one! I'm going to go look it up now!

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming cooking show at your daughter's school! It sounds like a great opportunity to showcase our products and introduce them to potential customers. I love your idea of using the Deep Covered Baker for a no cook/microwave recipe. Pasta dishes are always a hit and the DCB is such a versatile product. Setting up stations for guests to practice with the products is a great way to get them engaged and familiar with how our products work. I would suggest having a variety of stations, such as one for baking, one for grilling, and one for using our microwave products. This will give your guests a chance to see the different ways our products can be used. I also recommend having some pre-made samples for guests to try, as well as recipe cards and product catalogs for them to take home. Best of luck with your show and let us know how it goes!

What is an Organization Cooking Show?

An Organization Cooking Show is a unique in-home cooking demonstration where a Pampered Chef consultant will teach you and your guests how to make quick, easy, and delicious meals using our high-quality kitchen tools and products. The focus of these shows is to help you get organized in the kitchen and save time, while still creating healthy and delicious meals.

How long does an Organization Cooking Show typically last?

An Organization Cooking Show usually lasts about 2 hours. This includes time for the consultant to demonstrate recipes, answer questions, and take orders from guests. However, the length can vary depending on the number of guests and the level of participation.

Do I need to provide any ingredients or cooking supplies for the show?

No, our Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and cooking supplies for the demonstrations. All you need to provide is a clean and organized kitchen space for the show to take place.

Is there a cost to host an Organization Cooking Show?

No, there is no cost to host an Organization Cooking Show. Our consultant will provide the demonstrations and recipes free of charge. However, guests may choose to purchase products during the show.

Can I earn free products by hosting an Organization Cooking Show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. Our consultant will explain the host rewards program in more detail during the show. It's a great way to stock your kitchen with high-quality products while enjoying a fun and informative cooking demonstration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedPrincess02
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedPrincess02
  • dclattimer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • KayteTUrner