• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie!?!?!?!

In summary, you can make chocolate chip cookies with mini-oreos, or you can use regular oreos and just make them smaller.
ohhh my goodnes!!!

Sandwich your sandwich cookie between 2 balls of cookie dough. If you eat ONE of these, you're actually eating the equivalent of 3 cookies. Hopefully this recipe is used only on rare occasions!

Wait'll state fair - someone will be selling these deep fried on a stick.

I think we might be making those tonight LOL

Oh my...heaven AND hell :)

Okay, so I think I would prefer it deep fried on a stick OR before it's actually cooked because I prefer chocolate chip cookie dough to the actual chocolate chip cookies in most cases. Don't everybody yell at me at once now...................

You're not alone, in fact, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is also a very popular ice cream flavor. http://www.haagen-dazs.com/products/product.aspx?id=66

I prefer the dough without the chocolate chips...I think the fried on a stick is a great idea!!!.. I make fried oreos in the 12in skillet.....yum!!!

Oh, I prefer it without the chocolate chips, too.......now I want to go mix up a batch of cookie dough.

Um, but if chocolate chip cookie dough doesn't have any chocolate chips in it, how can it be chocolate chip cookie dough?

:confused:

I just gained 5 lbs READING it!
My trick will be WHEN I make them- to make them for the Cub Scout Dens my boys are in...give away nearly all of them, keeping only 1 or 2 for myself. ;) I can enjoy and share the love at the same time! Probably should print a warning label for parents though! They may kill me with the sugar-high! lol OR- I can make smaller versions using the Mini-Oreos! OOOOOO...that's a good idea! I surprise myself sometimes. HAHAH- I need therapy!

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE IDEA OF THE MINI OREO IDEA FOR A CLASS SNACK, and less dough to have to cover them..... YUM. : - )

WOW. Kind of wishing I bought the oreos I talked myself out of today! :) I wonder how thin mints would taste?? LOL:p:eek:

kcmckay said:
WOW. Kind of wishing I bought the oreos I talked myself out of today! :) I wonder how thin mints would taste?? LOL:p:eek:

Now that just sounds sinful!!!!!

You know you can make homemade oreos, and the ingredients are pretty commonplace if I remember correctly.

Here ya go - deep fried Oreos served over ice cream with chocolate sauce. Just replace the vanilla ice cream with chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and VOILA! A heart attack in a dish, looking for a place to happen!

3e301838.jpg

I made these cookies last night and posted this on my FB page. At least 1 other "friend" made them today too ROFL

I think I just acquired a few cavities just reading the recipe! Now I just might have to gain a few more as these sound simply sinful! KG, I bet you might be right! Someone is going to get that idea! A deep fried, chocolate Chip cookie wrapped around an Oreo! Someone would make a fortune! If people will eat chocolate covered bacon, they certainly will eat these deep fried!

Y'all are evil. I told my kids about these yesterday. I think we're making them today. Tomorrow most of them will get passed off to my friend's teenage sons. Growing boys need their calories!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You're not alone, in fact, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is also a very popular ice cream flavor.

http://www.haagen-dazs.com/products/product.aspx?id=66

This ties for my favorite ice cream - the other is chocolate chip mint ice cream!

Becca_in_MD said:
Y'all are evil. I told my kids about these yesterday. I think we're making them today. Tomorrow most of them will get passed off to my friend's teenage sons. Growing boys need their calories!

Yup, and here's the main course for them before they get the Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies for dessert - this is the Fifth Third Burger sold by the Western Michigan Whitecaps, a minor league ballclub near Grand Rapids, Michigan.

http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/news_impact/2009/03/large_3burger25.jpg

4800 calories of heart attack in one convenient serving location. The Whitecaps play at 5/3 Bank Stadium, so the behemoth burger features 5/3 pound (get it?) of ground beef, along with chili, Fritos, five slices of American cheese, nacho cheese, lettuce, tomato and sour cream. Eat it all and you get a t-shirt.

Ok. I'm going to die. I've just completed the task of making chocolate chip cookies with the MINI-Oreos. It worked great....but of course, being mini- you don't have as big of an oreo, but you have a more "normal" size cookie too.At first, i used a regular Choc-Chip recipe on the bag of the chips bag. Not enough flour- taste is good, but they spread out too much, and you have a cookie with a bump in the middle. :D I added more flour- the recipe on the website calls for 1 1/4 cup more than what is on the bag. I think 1 cup more than the bag would be sufficient. They stay more "balled" shape. Anyway, I used our Medium Scoop and got a full scoop of dough, then just split it in half and put the mini-oreo in there and wrapped the dough around it again. Baked at 375 for 10 min.Sinful, simply sinful. Fortunately, they are all going to the Cub Scout Dens tonight for my boys, and I only had my "samples". The rest will be gone. ;)

1. What ingredients do I need to make Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies?

To make Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies, you will need all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, chocolate chips, and Oreo cookies.

2. Can I use any type of Oreo cookie for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of Oreo cookie for this recipe. The traditional chocolate sandwich cookies work best, but you can also use flavors like mint, peanut butter, or golden Oreos for a fun twist.

3. How do I stuff the Oreo cookies inside the chocolate chip cookies?

To stuff the Oreo cookies inside the chocolate chip cookies, you will need to first form the chocolate chip cookie dough into a ball. Then, gently press an Oreo into the center of the dough ball and wrap the dough around the cookie, making sure to completely cover it. Place the stuffed cookie onto a baking sheet and repeat with the remaining dough and Oreo cookies.

4. How long do I bake the Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies for?

The Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies should be baked for 12-15 minutes at 350°F. The edges should be slightly golden brown and the center should be set. Be careful not to overbake them, as they will continue to cook and set as they cool.

5. Can I freeze the Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies?

Yes, you can freeze the Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies before or after baking. If freezing before baking, place the stuffed cookie dough balls onto a baking sheet and freeze for 1-2 hours. Once frozen, transfer them to a freezer-safe bag or container and store for up to 3 months. When ready to bake, simply place the frozen dough balls onto a baking sheet and add a few extra minutes to the baking time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niegemonkey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bodonnell
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • akrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies