• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oreo Dump Cake Recipe: What You Need to Know

In summary, to make an Oreo Dump Cake, you will need Oreo cookies, butter, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and milk. Any flavor of Oreo cookies can be used and they need to be crushed before using. You can use any type of baking dish, but a 9x13 inch dish is recommended. This recipe can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
slhale
I saw something about an oreo dump cake in the dcb on here. does anyone have the recipe. or can you point me in the right direction.

I think you might be thinking of the lava cake. Type in "oreo in the files section and it should come up.

I had to look at this post because anything with "Oreo" gets my attention. I hope someone finds that recipe!

How about a quick molten lava oreo cake.

Take a chocolate cake mix and put it in the baker and add the ingredients per the box instructions for the cake. use a whisk to whick it together. Take a can of Vanilla frosting and scoop it on the top of the cake. Place it in the microwave for 12 minutes.

Makes an awesome oreo cookie cake.

This was from pg 2 of the "DCB SHOW" thread.

I made this and it was a big hit!!

Making it right now and it smells amazing!!!

hmmmm....this did NOT turn out how I thought. Anyone who has made, can you share how it worked out for you. I had the icing end up in liquid form on the bottom of the baker. I cut the cake out and then had to ladle the icing over it.

Last edited:
When I made it, the bottom half of the cake was nasty soggy, and the top was tough... I followed the directions and it went to waste, we threw it all out. It was the most disgusting thing. Maybe I screwed it up, but I'm not planning on trying it again anytime soon.

What ingredients do I need for an Oreo Dump Cake?

To make an Oreo Dump Cake, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 package of Oreo cookies
  • 1 stick of butter
  • 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 cup of chocolate chips
  • 1 cup of milk

Can I use any type of Oreo cookies for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any flavor of Oreo cookies for this recipe. Traditional chocolate, double stuffed, or any limited edition flavors will work.

Do I need to crush the Oreo cookies for this recipe?

Yes, you will need to crush the Oreo cookies for this recipe. You can do this by placing them in a plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin or using a food processor.

Is it necessary to use a specific type of baking dish for this recipe?

No, you can use any type of baking dish for this recipe. However, a 9x13 inch baking dish is recommended for best results.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it. It can also be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paultorres
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Shari
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebB
  • PCAnna