1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Oreo dump cake

1. slhale

slhale Novice Member

I saw something about an oreo dump cake in the dcb on here. does anyone have the recipe. or can you point me in the right direction.

Mar 23, 2009
  2. loreo

loreo Banned

I think you might be thinking of the lava cake. Type in "oreo in the files section and it should come up.

Mar 23, 2009
  3. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I had to look at this post because anything with "Oreo" gets my attention. I hope someone finds that recipe!

Mar 23, 2009
  4. loreo

loreo Banned

How about a quick molten lava oreo cake.

Take a chocolate cake mix and put it in the baker and add the ingredients per the box instructions for the cake. use a whisk to whick it together. Take a can of Vanilla frosting and scoop it on the top of the cake. Place it in the microwave for 12 minutes.

Makes an awesome oreo cookie cake.

This was from pg 2 of the "DCB SHOW" thread.

I made this and it was a big hit!!

Mar 23, 2009
  5. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

Making it right now and it smells amazing!!!

Mar 24, 2009
  6. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

hmmmm....this did NOT turn out how I thought. Anyone who has made, can you share how it worked out for you. I had the icing end up in liquid form on the bottom of the baker. I cut the cake out and then had to ladle the icing over it.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
    Mar 24, 2009
  7. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

When I made it, the bottom half of the cake was nasty soggy, and the top was tough... I followed the directions and it went to waste, we threw it all out. It was the most disgusting thing. Maybe I screwed it up, but I'm not planning on trying it again anytime soon.

Mar 24, 2009
Have something to add?