• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Oreo Cake Recipe - Help Needed!

In summary, this conversation discusses various questions related to a specific recipe. It can be made without an oven using alternative cooking methods, Oreos can be substituted with any type of cookie, the recipe yields 8-10 servings, it can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days, and a different type of frosting can be used but cream cheese is recommended for the best flavor with Oreos.
paultorres
Hi friends,
Can someone share an easy recipe of oreo cake? I had tried it out once but went utter flop. Somehow I wanted to study how to make it as my kid is very fond of it. So please do share your recipes.
Thanks in advance.

Sure, here is an easy recipe for an Oreo cake:Ingredients:- 1 box of chocolate cake mix- 1 cup of water- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil- 3 eggs- 1 package of Oreo cookies- 1 container of vanilla frostingInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chocolate cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Mix until well combined and there are no lumps.3. Crush 10 Oreo cookies into small pieces and fold them into the cake batter.4. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth out the top with a spatula.5. Bake the cake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.6. Let the cake cool completely before frosting.7. Crush the remaining Oreo cookies into small pieces and set aside.8. Once the cake is cooled, spread a layer of vanilla frosting on top.9. Sprinkle the crushed Oreos on top of the frosting, making sure to cover the entire surface.10. Slice and serve the Oreo cake, and enjoy!Optional: You can also add a layer of crushed Oreos in between two layers of cake for an extra Oreo crunch. You can also drizzle melted chocolate on top for added flavor. Enjoy your delicious Oreo cake!

1. Can this recipe be made without an oven?

Yes, this recipe can be made without an oven by using a slow cooker or microwave. Simply follow the instructions provided for the alternative cooking method.

2. Can I substitute the Oreos with a different type of cookie?

Yes, you can substitute the Oreos with any type of cookie that you prefer. However, keep in mind that the taste and texture of the cake may vary depending on the type of cookie used.

3. How many servings does this recipe yield?

This recipe yields 8-10 servings, depending on the size of the slices.

4. Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cake ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container.

5. Can I use a different type of frosting for this cake?

Yes, you can use any type of frosting that you prefer. However, the original recipe recommends using a cream cheese frosting for the best flavor combination with the Oreos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • tiffanypc05
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • missyciccolella