• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Oreo Bites: Try Something New this MAY!

In summary, the Oreo bites with pink chocolate display were a big hit at a moms event. The recipe is easy to follow and does not require any cooking. The balls can be stored in the fridge or freezer.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
just had an idea wanted to run it by you all...
the oreo bites... what if instead of dipping in chocolate to coat... you dipped in pink chocolate and displayed in the pink SA... for MAY??

Let me know what you think?
I am going to make this weekend either way

i think that is a great idea! let us know how they turn out!:)

white chocolateI made some; dipped them in white chocolate and then died the "extra" white chocolate pink and put dots on top. Placed them on the saucers for a moms event and got a May booking cause they wanted the host benefit.

Can you all explain how you do this? Do you dip the entire oreo into the chocolate or just half? Sorry...I've never made anything dipped in chocolate so I'm NEW to that. :)

Also, how do you store them once you make them? Can you make a big batch and store it in the freezer/fridge until you need them? If so, for how long??? I'm thinking about adapting this for the different seasons/holidays. White w/pink for May, red/white/blue for June/July, etc.

TIA

ok i made them last night... the pink chocolate looks lumpy, the dark works the best... it was very messy making.. maybe i did it wrong... my husband said they had a sour taste to them and asked if it was sour cream... i said no cream cheese.. brand new... i thought they were yummy

tipsOkay, this is how I do it but I am no chef.

Make sure cream cheese has been sitting out for at least an hour or microwave for 20 seconds or so to make very soft.

Make very fine oreo bits with food chopper

With HANDS (messy!), mix together cream cheese and oreos - if feels like messy playdough

With small scoop, make balls (mine aren't completely round - they have a flat bottom). The scoop gets sticky after a while although I'm sure hot water or nonstick spray might help - haven't tried

Place in freezer while you melt the chocolate and cool

Dip rounded part of ball in chocolate - this is only 3/4 of ball. I don't worry about the bottom and no one has complained yet

I do mint oreos and white chocolate and get RAVES about it.

Yes, you could make them ahead of time and serve them at various shows but they wouldn't make it in my house. They're so small that I'd pull "just one" out several times a day until they would be gone sooner than they should. Very tempting and I don't even like oreos or cream cheese.

Good luck...BEE

I had no idea this is what you all were talking about...LOL! I thought you were just dipping oreos into melted chocolate. What a FOOL I am. :)

here's the recipe - I assumed you had it.

Attachments

• OreoTruffleBalls.doc
    22 KB · Views: 486

1. What are Pink Oreo Bites?

Pink Oreo Bites are a delicious twist on the classic Oreo cookie. They are made with a pink-colored filling and covered in a creamy white chocolate coating.

2. Are Pink Oreo Bites only available in May?

No, Pink Oreo Bites are available year-round. However, they are being featured in May as a fun and festive treat for Mother's Day and springtime celebrations.

3. Can I make Pink Oreo Bites at home?

Yes, you can easily make Pink Oreo Bites at home using our Pampered Chef Pink Oreo Bites Mold. Simply follow the recipe provided and enjoy these sweet treats in the comfort of your own kitchen.

4. Are Pink Oreo Bites gluten-free?

Unfortunately, Pink Oreo Bites are not gluten-free as they contain wheat flour. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of other gluten-free products to meet your dietary needs.

5. How can I purchase Pink Oreo Bites?

You can purchase Pink Oreo Bites through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. They are also available at select retailers and online stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • tiffanypc05
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • babywings76