• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Viewing Orders & Contact Info for Multiple Shows

In summary, to view orders from multiple shows on your Pampered Chef account, go to the "My Shows" page and select the specific shows you want to view orders for. You can also view orders from past shows by clicking on the "Show History" tab. To access your contact information for multiple shows, go to the "My Shows" page and click on the "Contact Info" tab. You can also export your orders and contact information by clicking on the "Export" button. To contact customers from multiple shows, go to the "My Shows" page and click on the "Contact Customers" tab.
beepampered
Is there a way to view all orders a person placed and at what show? I have several people who have gone to multiple parties and I want to see what they bought at each show. How would you know who a person is when you're looking at the contact info? I mean, I only see their name and contact info, not what party they attended and what they ordered. Can you do that? Thanks...BEE

Yep..There is a way to view everything a customer has purchased! :D Go into Pampered Partner and follow these directions:

Go to Reports
Total Items Sold
Set date range
Set product range 0000-zzzz (this includes all products and specials)
Type in Customers name- do not click find unless you want to find the customer in the list of all customers
Click OK

That is it! It will have all of the products they have purchased and from which show!

I use this report all of the time! LOVE IT!

Yeah!!Thanks Marlene! That is awesome!!! :D

1. How do I view orders from multiple shows?

To view orders from multiple shows, login to your Pampered Chef account and click on "My Shows" in the top menu. From there, you can select the specific shows you want to view orders for.

2. Can I view orders from past shows?

Yes, you can view orders from past shows by clicking on the "Show History" tab on the "My Shows" page. This will show you all the shows you have hosted or attended in the past.

3. How do I access my contact information for multiple shows?

To access your contact information for multiple shows, go to the "My Shows" page and click on the "Contact Info" tab. From there, you can view and update your contact information for each show.

4. Is it possible to export my orders and contact information for multiple shows?

Yes, it is possible to export your orders and contact information for multiple shows. On the "My Shows" page, click on the "Export" button and select the type of information you want to export.

5. How do I contact customers from multiple shows?

To contact customers from multiple shows, go to the "My Shows" page and click on the "Contact Customers" tab. From there, you can select the shows you want to contact customers from and send them a message or email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76