• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will my credit card issue affect my February commissions and promotions?

In summary, the credit card approval process is no longer in affect. The Pampered Chef is working on getting the credit card issue resolved but it won't be up again until they know it will keep working. If you have submitted a show recently and it has the "received" status on the My Account/Shipping Status page, then it is currently on hold.
cookn' katie
I had a credit card denied for a Feb show. The email from HO says that you need to have it resolved by tonight to count as Feb commissions, will it still count towards February promotions? I really want the double points and HWC products. Help me, I don't want to pay w/ my debit info, but don't want to miss out!!

I would think since they are telling you it has to be resolved by tonight it should still count for February promotions.

it would still count for feb promo as long as it is resolved by 10pm CST but not after

I had one too. I am so confused, I thought that this is what the system was supposed to avoid?!?!?! I just put in a new number, but am waiting for the confirmation email before I head to bed.... I had another that was supposed to close postpone on me last minute, and I need money on the 8th and cant afford not to get paid on two shows!!!

When you are submitting shows now it will tell you that the credit card approval process is not longer in affect. Read the fine print when you submit your next show.

wadesgirl said:
When you are submitting shows now it will tell you that the credit card approval process is not longer in affect. Read the fine print when you submit your next show.

They are working on getting it fixed but it won't be up again until they know it will keep working. I believe it all has to do with the incredible volume of shows that go in the last day of the month and at the end of promotions.

I also did get an email from my director, check all your submitted shows in the last couple days of the month. There were some items on those shows that were going out of stock that are currently out (ie Season's Best) that will hold up your show!

This was frustrating for me, too. I know I had the right numbers on the card - called my customer back even with her cold, she read them off again. I did htis all on Sunday night. Ended up paying for her order with my TPC debit card just to make sure it got submitted for the Feb HWC items.

Seriously? They are out of SBs?

Shell - Yes, it's been in the consultant news and in the list of things getting low on supply.

Also sometimes it's the customer's credit card company that won't accept the charge. Or if they have a middle initial on the card but you don't put that in. It does happen - my dad's own card wouldn't go through for me!

I had to fight with one card and submitted it FOUR times in order to get it to go through! I don't know what was going on, it was the same number, exp date, zip and name every time! But I got it done yesterday, so woot!

[email protected] to me
show details 9:30 AM (6 minutes ago)
Dear Consultant,We are extending the February order resolution deadline to noon (CT) today (March 2), in order to resolve as many orders as possible that include “while supplies last” products. We regret any inconvenience this has caused.Thank you for your understanding.The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark used under license. Please do not reply to this email. It is not set up to accept replies. You are receiving this email because you are a Consultant with The Pampered Chef, Ltd. If you received this email in error, please send a separate email to [email protected].

Okay, I'm a newbie. How do I know if my show is on hold due to an out of stock or limited quantity? The status says "received" on the My Account/Shipping Status page. Help?

Gina, you will get an email and there will be a notice on consultant's corner when you log on. Pam would've called you yesterday too.

lesliec said:
Gina, you will get an email and there will be a notice on consultant's corner when you log on. Pam would've called you yesterday too.
Thanks, Leslie. I was hoping that was the case!

1. What does it mean when my order is on hold?

When your order is on hold, it means that there is an issue with your payment or some other aspect of your order that needs to be resolved before it can be processed and shipped.

2. How long will my order be on hold?

The length of time your order is on hold can vary depending on the specific issue that needs to be resolved. Our customer service team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and will communicate with you regarding the status of your order.

3. Can I cancel my order while it is on hold?

Yes, you can cancel your order while it is on hold. Please contact our customer service team and they will assist you with canceling your order.

4. Will I still be charged for my order if it is on hold?

If your order is on hold, your payment has not been processed yet. If the issue is resolved and your order is processed, then you will be charged. If you cancel your order while it is on hold, you will not be charged.

5. How can I resolve the issue and get my order off hold?

The best way to resolve the issue and get your order off hold is to contact our customer service team. They will work with you to resolve the issue and get your order processed and shipped as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • krwebster
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefJoyJ