• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Orders Not Turned in From Host

In summary, it's been 4 weeks since the host's show and there has been no response or orders from her. It may be necessary to reach out to the company or superiors for guidance on how to handle the situation. It's also important to have a backup plan in case a host falls through.
Happy Mom
Okay, it has been almost 4 weeks since this host had her show. I have left messages daily. I told her she would miss out on the September specials, but this is crazy. Obviously she does not care about her benefits either.

My name is on all the printed material, and this reflects poorly on me.

How go I get this person to get me her catalog orders? I do not know who she got orders from so I cannot call the people.

At this point, do I assume that she has been dishonest with me and she has not gotten any orders?

4 weeks since the host held her KITCHEN show? If so, then yes...assume she has not collected anymore. Give her a call AND drop her an email explaining that the guests at her show shouldn't have to wait 6-8 weeks (which is what it'll be) to get their paid merchandise and you have to close the show. If you don't hear from her by (reasonable time and date) you will go ahead and close her show and she will forfeit her free product value (or you pick for her and she can return if she wants). There is another post regarding this. I have had to do this one time. She called me that evening.

First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with this host. It's frustrating when someone doesn't follow through on their commitments, especially when it reflects poorly on you. In this situation, I would recommend reaching out to the host one more time and expressing your concerns and disappointment. You can also mention that it reflects poorly on you and ask for an explanation as to why she hasn't responded or submitted any orders. If you still don't receive a response or any action from the host, I would suggest reaching out to the company or your superiors for guidance on how to handle the situation. They may have a protocol in place for dealing with unresponsive hosts. In the future, it may also be helpful to have a backup plan in case a host falls through. This could be reaching out to past customers or finding another host to take over the show. Overall, it's important to stay professional and try to resolve the issue in a calm and respectful manner. Best of luck to you.

1. Why is it important to turn in orders from the host?

It is important to turn in orders from the host because the host has invited their friends and family to the party, and it is a way to thank them for their support and ensure that they receive their products in a timely manner.

2. What happens if the orders are not turned in from the host?

If the orders are not turned in from the host, it can cause delays in delivery and potential frustration for the guests who have placed orders. It also reflects poorly on the consultant and the company, as it shows a lack of organization and follow-through.

3. Can I still submit orders after the party has ended?

Yes, you can still submit orders after the party has ended, but it is important to communicate with the host and the guests to let them know of the deadline for orders. This will help ensure that all orders are submitted in a timely manner.

4. What should I do if the host forgets to turn in their orders?

If the host forgets to turn in their orders, reach out to them and remind them of the importance of submitting the orders. Offer to assist them in collecting and submitting the orders to make it easier for them.

5. Is there a deadline for turning in orders from the host?

Yes, there is usually a deadline for turning in orders from the host. This deadline is set by the company and is typically a few days after the party. It is important to communicate this deadline to the host and the guests to ensure that orders are submitted on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • andrealynne719