• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Mix-Up: How I Accidentally Scheduled Orders for the Wrong Show

In summary, the conversation is about a person who mistakenly put orders from a show on the wrong show for next week. They also took contact information from their cards and are hoping tech support can fix the mistake. They also forgot to go to a local show and realize they need to get more organized. Their solution is to put the orders in for the right show and delete them from the wrong show if they haven't submitted it yet. They also update that tech support was able to fix the mistake for them.
mspibb
Gold Member
:mad::(o_OI was so tired yesterday so I’m not that surprised but I go to add an order today to my show from last night and discover, I put them on my show for next week! A couple I took the info from their cards so I can’t reproduce those numbers! Arrggghhhh! I emailed tech to see if they can do anything. I wonder if I can just change the host name to the right one! This show was in my neighborhood so I had run home TWICE to get things I forgot. I was dripping sweat. I even told host I may have to start only doing cooking shows in the winter!

Oh no, that sounds really frustrating! I'm sorry that happened. It's definitely a bummer when something like that happens and you can't get the orders you worked so hard for. Hopefully tech can help you out and you can get it all sorted out soon! Hang in there!

I was also supposed to go to a local show, and I completely forgot! I really need to get organized! :rolleyes:Oh no! I’m so sorry. I’ve done that before too. I just put the orders in for the right show and then go back and delete the orders from the wrong show. You can do that as long as you haven’t submitted the show yet. Not sure if that’s the best way, but it works. I’m not sure if tech can fix it. I would think they could, but I’m not sure.I’m not sure what you’re saying. Are you talking about the order forms? Or are you talking about the contact info you wrote down?I have them written on the order form. I took the orders from the order form and put them on the show for next week. I took the contact info from their cards. I’m hoping tech can fix it. I don’t want to delete them from the wrong show and then lose the info.I’m sorry. I’m not sure what you’re saying. Are you saying that you wrote the contact info down on the order form and then put it on the wrong show? If so, then I’m sorry, I’m not sure how to fix that. I’ve never done that before. I hope tech can fix it for you.I have them written on the order form. I took the orders from the order form and put them on the show for next week. I took the contact info from their cards. I’m hoping tech can fix it. I don’t want to delete them from the wrong show and then lose the info_Oh, I see. Now I understand. I’m sorry. I’m not sure how to fix that.I’ve done that before too. I just put the orders in for the right show and then go back and delete the orders from the wrong show. You can do that as long as you haven’t submitted the show yet.Oh, I see. Now I understand. I’m sorry. I’m not sure how to fix that.Sorry, I wasn’t very clear. I was in a rush. I hope tech can fix it for you. I would think they could.Thanks, I hope so too! I’m going to give them a call tomorrow morning.Just wanted to update. I called tech and they fixed it for me! Hooray! I am so

1. What should I do if I accidentally placed an order in the wrong show?

If you have accidentally placed an order in the wrong show, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in canceling the order and placing it in the correct show.

2. Can I transfer an order from one show to another?

Unfortunately, orders cannot be transferred from one show to another. If you would like to place an order in a different show, you will need to cancel the original order and place a new one in the correct show.

3. How long do I have to make changes to my order in the wrong show?

You have until the show's closing date to make changes to your order. After that, the order will be processed and cannot be modified. We recommend contacting our customer service team as soon as possible to make any necessary changes.

4. Will I still earn host rewards if I accidentally place an order in the wrong show?

Unfortunately, orders placed in the wrong show will not count towards the host rewards for that specific show. However, if you would like to earn host rewards, you can cancel the order and place it in the correct show.

5. Is it possible to merge orders from multiple shows?

No, it is not possible to merge orders from multiple shows. Each order will need to be placed and processed separately. If you have any questions or concerns about placing orders in different shows, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Optimist78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
cochef
  • sassypip
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies