• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Website Orders: A Guide for Beginners

In summary, the process for placing an order on the website is to browse and add items to your cart, enter shipping and billing information, and review and submit your order. You can track your order by logging into your account on the website and view its status. If you need to cancel or modify an order, contact customer service as soon as possible. Delivery time varies based on location and shipping method chosen. Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase.
bejams
I am a bit confused about the website ordering. When a guest orders something from the website from a hostess, how are we informed. I just started mine last week and I am not sure how this all works.

You and the host will both get an email. You will see what was ordered and what the total is. You will need to log into your site to see the payment form. You will still need to enter it through Pampered Partner.

Thanks, I thought maybe that was how it worked but I was'nt sure.

Your welcome!!!!!! I love my site!

Hi there! Congratulations on starting your website last week! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your confusion about website ordering. When a guest orders something from the website using a hostess's link, the hostess will receive an email notification with the details of the order. The hostess can then check her account to see the order and make any necessary adjustments. As the consultant, you can also access the hostess's account to see the order and make sure everything is correct. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team. They are always happy to help! Best of luck with your business!

What is the process for placing an order on the website?

To place an order on our website, simply browse our products and add the items you wish to purchase to your cart. Once you are ready to checkout, follow the prompts to enter your shipping and billing information. You will then have the option to review your order before submitting it.

Can I track my order once it has been placed?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website and viewing your order history. You will be able to see the status of your order and track the shipment once it has been shipped.

Is it possible to cancel or modify an order after it has been placed?

If you need to cancel or modify an order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders are processed and shipped quickly, so we may not be able to make changes.

How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for your order will vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-3 business days.

What is your return policy for orders placed on the website?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you may return the item(s) for a refund or exchange within 30 days of the purchase date. Please refer to our website for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tams
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • FancyChef