• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Process Orders From My Pampered Chef Website?

In summary, to place an order from a personal web site, you can browse the available products and click on the "Add to Cart" button to complete your purchase. There is no minimum order requirement and you can use a discount code at checkout. To track your order, log into your account and view the "Order History" tab. Unfortunately, orders cannot be modified after they have been placed, but customer service can assist with changes or cancellations.
Jlynn771
Hi! I had my first order on my website today! I did get an email about it but what do I do with it? It says it won't be sent until I transmit the show - do I just enter the info in PP like I would if I received it in person? Do I enter in the CC information? I just want to make sure it's not going to double charge this person. Has anyone done this before?

I have never had anyone order from my website, but it sounds like someone placed an order to go on a show and not an individual order. Go to your website and look at your show listing. There is a place that says unread web orders (or something to that affect). When you click on that you should be able to pull the order up and see where you need to put it. Then, you enter the information in PP just like you would any other guest for the show. Check to see if the person wants special shipping or if it should go to the host with the other orders.

Shawnna

Yes - it is an order that goes with a current show- sorry I forgot to mention that. So it's only individual orders on the website the PC sends out? I just wanted to be sure that I still needed to enter it in PP.

Thanks

1. How do I place an order from a personal web site?

To place an order from a personal web site, simply navigate to the site and browse the available products. Once you have selected the items you wish to purchase, click on the "Add to Cart" button and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement when ordering from a personal web site?

No, there is no minimum order requirement when ordering from a personal web site. You can purchase as little or as much as you'd like.

3. Can I use a discount code when ordering from a personal web site?

Yes, you can use a discount code when ordering from a personal web site. Simply enter the code at checkout and the discount will be applied to your order.

4. How do I track my order from a personal web site?

To track your order, simply log into your account on the personal web site and click on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its progress.

5. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed on a personal web site?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed on a personal web site, it cannot be modified. However, you can contact customer service for assistance with any changes or cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mspibb