1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Orders from guests in Canada?

1. smilesarepriceless

smilesarepriceless Advanced Member Gold Member

Ok, does anyone know...Can a host of a show ( here in the USA) have guests order that live in Canada?

2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

No. There are no cross-border sales allowed. If the host gets orders from Canadians, you won't be able to put those guests' address into P3.

Apr 3, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Along the same lines... I'm assuming if we have someone who want's to host and lives in Canada, we can't do the show?

4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

That's correct. But you can ask around here if there's someone in their area who can do the show. Then at least someone you (kinda) know will get it.

Apr 3, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I'll do that if this gal ever really wants to host a show. She has said a few times she would do a catalog show for me, but when I ask again she has a good reason for not now. It is someone I met online a year& 1/2 ago when I was pregnant with my second.

6. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

the prices in Canada are WAY different! - it would get confusing - lol.

Apr 3, 2009
  7. Veevahchef

Veevahchef Director Silver Member

I had a host with an order from her Mom who lives in Arizona. We just couldn;t ship it there, her Mom had to get it when she came to visit.

Where in Canada is the guest? If she wants to book, I will do it if she is close enough!!
    ;)

Apr 4, 2009
Have something to add?