• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Orders for Bride at Bridal Shower

5. Yes! The host can remove registry items once they have been purchased. 6. Yes! You can submit the show in the first week of August.
chefangie
I've done a few Bridal Showers but was wondering how everyone enters the guests orders that are placed for the Bride. Do you put all the gifts in the Groom's name for warranty purposes? Anyone care to share?:angel: Thanks in advance ~Chefangie

That's how I do it, that way your warranty is with the Bride and the Groom and not who ordered it for them. Good Luck!!!!
Sheryl

I have the guest order everything - the stuff they want for themselves and for the bride. I give the bride a copy of every receipt but HO knows it's a bridal shower (if you enter it right in P3) so there shouldn't be a problem with the bride ever has to call back.

Thank you!

I leave everything on the guest's orders and I make sure the receipts are clearly marked as to what is for the bride (I usually have it shipped to me but this would help if it was shipped to them too).

I also make an order on P3 with all the gifts listed, print it off and then delete it (otherwise I'd be ordering doubles :eek: ). I then write the name of each person next to what they purchased for the bride/couple. That gives them a list for thank you cards as well as a list of what was purchased and who's name it was under to help with warranty.

As was said, HO knows it was a shower and they're really good about those things.

I use the order form that is attached. I then print PP3 receipts for everyone. I put what was order for the bride under the bride's name as a guest and give her her own receipt. I put what the guest bought for themselves under their name with the total payment everything they order. This includes the bride's products. This way the bride has her own receipt, which she will lose. Since it is under her name I can find it easily or HO can find it if need be.

Attachments

• Bridal order form.doc
    81 KB · Views: 812
cookingwithlove said:
I use the order form that is attached. I then print PP3 receipts for everyone. I put what was order for the bride under the bride's name as a guest and give her her own receipt. I put what the guest bought for themselves under their name with the total payment everything they order. This includes the bride's products. This way the bride has her own receipt, which she will lose. Since it is under her name I can find it easily or HO can find it if need be.

this is exactly what i do and i use that bridal shower order form also.

Hi, I want to be prepared for my upcoming bridal show on July 31, and I am worried about how and who will get the receipts of the purchase once I submit the show. Let says, I have the guest (eg. Susan) purchase a gift for the bride Anna and Susan got something for herself. Questions:
1. Do I write out 2 copies of the same receipt? (my laptop is not hook up to printer, some problem lately).
2. Who gets the warranty - guest Susan or bride Anna? or both?
3. All shipping will go directly to the host's address and the host will sort the products out according to the orders (I high-light the ones for the bride).
4. What if someone from out-of-town placed an order through the wedding registry - will the host reward count for the Bridal Show ? How does that works? I'm confused.
5. I inform the host to remove any items from the registry once the items have been purchased at the shower, am I doing it correctly?
6. Can I submit the show in first week of August even though the show is on July?I really need assistant if someone would kindly respond to my post. I know this shower is going to be good because the host is very enthused about it and there will be about 35 guests invited. Please help! Thank you!

Last edited:
1. I put all the orders for the bride on one order, so she gets that receipt.
2. The bride gets the warranty on the products ordered for her!
3. I did this too, and always offer to help sort!
4. I found this out the hard way. Orders placed ON THE REGISTRY do NOT count towards the bridal shower for benefits!! Let people know if they want to look at the registry and then place an order on your PWS (set up the show on there), it will count towards the show. Otherwise, the bride will not get the benefits on her show. However, if there are enough orders on her registry, she'll get the separate benefits of those orders.
5. You can go into the registry and remove the items!
6. Yes, you can submit the show in August, just like a regular cooking or catalog show. However, unless it's DATED for August, the bride will get the July benefits!

Thanks Mountainmama74, you are only a year experience and you seemed to know everything. I am proud of you! I kinda lack in my PC biz and just recently picked up and signed up for chef success account. I know people here are very helpful and experienced. Have you done any bridal shower show lately? I am skeptic about my upcoming show. I have not done any cooking/bridal for a long time. But I sure look forward to it though. Thanks again for your help and respondin to my post.
Margaret S.

cookingwithlove said:

Since you put in a second order for the bride with her guest items, do you pay for the shipping on that order?

The s/h paid by the guests who buy only for the bride takes care of the shipping for the bride's order(s). I sometimes have more than one guest order for the bride because of the rule that there can only be 2 credit cards used to pay for any single order.

If I split up the orders, how do I take care of the monthly specials for orders over $60.00? For example, free sauce or two free rubs? Do you not offer these at Showers? This would seem counterproductive

Malinda Klein said:
If I split up the orders, how do I take care of the monthly specials for orders over $60.00? For example, free sauce or two free rubs?

Do you not offer these at Showers? This would seem counterproductive

I mention that they can order for the bride, and they can also order for themselves - I talk about how even orders for themselves will help the bride, and that if their personal order is $60 or more, they will receive the guest special for the month. That has always worked just fine. Often, they'll spend their set amount on the bride (most come with a $$ amount in mind for a shower gift) and then spend even more on themselves! I can't see where it's counterproductive....Wedding Showers are always my highest shows - most often over $1000. The last 2 that I've done were $1400, and $1200.

msadoian said:
Thanks Mountainmama74, you are only a year experience and you seemed to know everything. I am proud of you! I kinda lack in my PC biz and just recently picked up and signed up for chef success account. I know people here are very helpful and experienced. Have you done any bridal shower show lately? I am skeptic about my upcoming show. I have not done any cooking/bridal for a long time. But I sure look forward to it though. Thanks again for your help and respondin to my post.
Margaret S.

I'm less than one year experienced THIS TIME! :D I did PC for a few years back in 2001 - 2003. But, most of what I know I've learned from here or from my wonderful director!!

I did a Bridal shower on June 12. We didn't do a demo at the show (the hostess and I precooked the warm lemon pepper chicken salad on the catalog cover), but we went around the room and each guest told the bride the one product she thought she should have and why. It was a lot of fun and everyone had a different favorite, so we covered a LOT of products! I went last and hit the ones no one else covered (let's face it, most of the products are my favorites!!).

You'll do great! Are you doing a registry board?

Hi Mountianmama74,
Thank you for your respond to my post. I did offer to help sort out the order by having the shipment shipped to my home address and the host is very appreciative of that. I'm not too clear about submitting the order when I close the show.
Do you mean I have to submit separate orders to PP3 (all items bought for the bride from all guests) to put in one order. So the guest that paid for her order will get the receipt? Please explain. Thanks again!

mountainmama74 said:
I'm less than one year experienced THIS TIME! :D I did PC for a few years back in 2001 - 2003. But, most of what I know I've learned from here or from my wonderful director!!

I did a Bridal shower on June 12. We didn't do a demo at the show (the hostess and I precooked the warm lemon pepper chicken salad on the catalog cover), but we went around the room and each guest told the bride the one product she thought she should have and why. It was a lot of fun and everyone had a different favorite, so we covered a LOT of products! I went last and hit the ones no one else covered (let's face it, most of the products are my favorites!!).

You'll do great! Are you doing a registry board?

I like your idea of pre-cooked meal and talk about the products. Can you send me a script of it to my email? I will try that on my next bridal show in Sept. This host requested me to make Tiramisu Brownie Square (my all time favorite!) for dessert at the party. The host will bake the brownie in a Large Bar Pan ahead of time and I just demo the filling at the show. They want to take care of the game, so I leave it to them.
I have create a fancy wish list display poster board with all the items that were on the registry. I then draw a big heart-shape and several mini-heart shape (2-inch size). Then I print out the mailing labels of each item with the name of the product & pictures at the side /item nos./ page number for stress-free guest to pick from the display board. It a lot of work but when guests see it, they will be amazed how easy to look for the items that the bride has on the wish list. it's very attractive and fun! I use the color theme of the wedding and be creative. I did it once 3 years ago, and it was a hit! I had it up at the shower, everyone not only buy for the bride, they see the picture and page nos. on it and bought some for themselves! I think I closed my show at $1,200 sale! The bride keep the poster board. give me your email and I will post the picture for you. Hey, thank you again for your help!
My email: [email protected]

I'm doing my first bridal show in a few weeks. The show is in Maryland, at mom's house. The bride lives in FL. They want everything for the bride shipped direct to FL. So if a guest places an order for a gift and an order for themselves, I need to split them up into 2 orders. Will P3 let me place 2 orders under one person's name as a guest on the same show? I was thinking of putting all gifts under groom's name, but if everyone pays via credit card I can't do that

slattanzia said:
I'm doing my first bridal show in a few weeks. The show is in Maryland, at mom's house. The bride lives in FL. They want everything for the bride shipped direct to FL. So if a guest places an order for a gift and an order for themselves, I need to split them up into 2 orders. Will P3 let me place 2 orders under one person's name as a guest on the same show? I was thinking of putting all gifts under groom's name, but if everyone pays via credit card I can't do that

In your case I would put a guest order in the bride or grooms name (it really does not matter if the "host" is also a guest) and put all gifts on that order. Charge everyone a little for shipping - I'd go with $2. If it's a little short maybe the cohost will pay it or the couple...if you collect too much let the bride spend it on her order. Then put each guest's order separately.

As I have said that I prefer to leave the gift on the guest order. They come to spend $x for the bride (usually $20-30) so by leaving the gift on the guest order they are already part way there for the free item of the month. Often they will add something for themselves. That would not work in this case though.

The big thing is you have to be sure to clearly mark what was a gift and what was the guest's personal order. I prefer to have the show shipped to me directly so I can be the one to sort - and everyone involved is now very busy with last minute wedding plans. They really appreciate not having to worry about that too.

1. How do I enter guests' orders for the bride at a bridal shower?

To enter guests' orders for the bride at a bridal shower, you can create a spreadsheet or online form to track the items that each guest has ordered. You can also have guests fill out a physical order form at the shower and collect them afterwards.

2. Should I put all the gifts in the groom's name for warranty purposes?

It is not necessary to put all the gifts in the groom's name for warranty purposes. The bride can still register for and receive gifts in her own name, and she can still handle any warranty or return issues that may arise.

3. How can I keep track of guests' orders for the bride?

Aside from creating a spreadsheet or online form, you can also use a guest book where guests can write down their orders for the bride. This can serve as a physical record that you can refer back to when organizing the gifts and deliveries.

4. Should I share the list of orders with the bride or groom?

It is up to you whether you want to share the list of orders with the bride or groom. If you are the one organizing the shower, it may be helpful to keep them updated on what has been ordered for their convenience. However, if you prefer to keep it a surprise, you can wait until after the shower to share the list with them.

5. How can I ensure that the bride receives all the gifts ordered for her?

To ensure that the bride receives all the gifts ordered for her, you can assign someone to help organize the gifts and deliveries after the shower. This person can double check the list of orders and make sure that all the gifts are accounted for and delivered to the bride.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • hindy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefBeckyD