• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Supplies

In summary, to place an order for Pampered Chef supplies, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or order directly through the website. The delivery time varies depending on location and shipping method, but typically takes 3-7 business days. You can track your order on the website and there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee with a 45-day return policy. There is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef supplies.
ktmoms
Hi again ladies! I have another question...I just placed my first supply order and when I looked it up on consultant's corner it lists my pantry and door prizes that were ordered, but not my actual paperwork. Is this normal that paperwork that was ordered doesn't show as ordered...I'm really curious because I am seriously low on some things and I have several more shows this month. Hope that makes sense. Thanks again!

ktmoms

en: Yes, it is normal. Consultant's Corner only tracks the pantry and the door prizes that were ordered, not the actual paperwork. It may take a few days for the paperwork to show up in Consultant's Corner. If it still hasn't shown up after a couple of days, you should contact your upline or the company directly to make sure it was processed correctly.

: Hi there! It's possible that the paperwork was ordered separately from the pantry and door prizes. I would suggest contacting your consultant or checking your order confirmation to see if the paperwork was included. If not, you may need to place a separate order for it. It's always good to double check to make sure everything you need is included in your order. Good luck with your shows this month!

1. How do I place an order for Pampered Chef supplies?

To place an order for Pampered Chef supplies, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or order directly through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the items you would like to purchase and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. How long will it take for my Pampered Chef supplies to arrive?

The delivery time for Pampered Chef supplies varies depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Typically, orders are delivered within 3-7 business days.

3. Can I track my Pampered Chef supply order?

Yes, you can track your Pampered Chef supply order by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment.

4. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef supplies?

Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 45 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized items cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef supplies?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef supplies. You can order as much or as little as you need to meet your cooking and entertaining needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • KellerCooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cati123