• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Supplies: PamperedPartner vs Mail

In summary, ordering supplies through PamperedPartner offers the convenience of an online ordering system with easy tracking and management, while ordering through the mail requires filling out and mailing a paper form. You can use your consultant discount when ordering through PamperedPartner, and delivery time for mail orders is typically 7-10 business days. You can track your order through PamperedPartner and there are no additional fees for ordering.
PamperedChef99
How do I order supplies? Via PamperedPartner or by mail??
I am just so confused. Thanks

You can do it either way, but PP is in my opinion quicker.

on pp click on non commission order then click on supply. thats all there is to it. just pick out what you want and submit it online.

Last edited:
I want to order the easy accent decorator but it didnt show up under PP????

PamperedChef99 said:
I want to order the easy accent decorator but it didnt show up under PP????

It is item DS92 in the supply order screen. If you are in PP in the supply order screen, you can hit the magnify glass to look up an item, then click the top of the column with the item names to put them in alphabetical order. This is how I always look up items in PP. Hope that helps. :)

Oh yeah, make sure you are updated.

Sherrie
Independent Consultant
~3 yrs.

What is the difference between ordering supplies through PamperedPartner and through the mail?

PamperedPartner is an online ordering system that allows you to easily track and manage your orders, while ordering through the mail requires filling out and mailing a paper order form.

Can I use my consultant discount when ordering supplies through PamperedPartner?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount when ordering through PamperedPartner. Simply log in to your account and your discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

How long does it take for supplies to be delivered when ordering through the mail?

The delivery time for mail orders can vary depending on your location, but it typically takes 7-10 business days for your order to arrive.

Can I track my order when ordering through PamperedPartner?

Yes, you can track your order through PamperedPartner by clicking on the "Order History" tab and then selecting the specific order you would like to track.

Are there any additional fees when ordering through PamperedPartner?

No, there are no additional fees when ordering through PamperedPartner. You will only be charged for the cost of the products and standard shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Citchen Couture
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • adge
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam