• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Are Supply Order Limits So Confusing?

In summary, the customer was confused because they ordered multiple spices, but only received one of each. The rule changed recently and now customers are only allowed to order one of each type of spice.
cheflorraine
Gold Member
I placed a supply order last week (Nov 6), and had ordered 2 each of the Greek Rub and the Jamaican Jerk Rub (because these are what I use most of), and on the website I noticed that my order wasn't shipping, just stayed on received status.
So today I called and was told I can only order one of each type of spice, except that I was allowed the 2 greek rubs, but only 1 of the jerk rub.
Confusing - on the supply order it simply says 4 of each item per season per consultant - it says nothing about not ordering more than 1 at once.

I had also ordered 2 mix-n-chops on supply, and that apparently wasn't allowed either.

I wish these things were explained a little better on the supply order form, or that the computer program simply wouldn't allow you to place an order that's not allowed. Otherwise I would have had my stuff already - it's only being released today and won't get here until next week.

Oh well...

cheflorraine said:
I placed a supply order last week (Nov 6), and had ordered 2 each of the Greek Rub and the Jamaican Jerk Rub (because these are what I use most of), and on the website I noticed that my order wasn't shipping, just stayed on received status.
So today I called and was told I can only order one of each type of spice, except that I was allowed the 2 greek rubs, but only 1 of the jerk rub.
Confusing - on the supply order it simply says 4 of each item per season per consultant - it says nothing about not ordering more than 1 at once.

I had also ordered 2 mix-n-chops on supply, and that apparently wasn't allowed either.

I wish these things were explained a little better on the supply order form, or that the computer program simply wouldn't allow you to place an order that's not allowed. Otherwise I would have had my stuff already - it's only being released today and won't get here until next week.

Oh well...

That's weird. I wonder if that rule changed. I've often ordered multiples of the same spice in one supply order.

The Featured Theme Show Products section does say "Limit 1 of each item per Consultant." As for the spices, it does say on the form "Not to be resold. Limit of 4 per supply order per Consultant." and "Not to be resold. Limit 4 of each item per season per Consultant. Limit 1 per supply order." for the two sections of the Pantry Demo Products (there are certain rubs you can get more of when they're featured in a recipe that season). You should have received a supply order form with your kit, and it's available in the Downloads section of CC.

But yes, it would be helpful if P3 warned you if you were about to exceed these limits. Maybe email a suggestion to Tech Support.

1. How do I place an order for Pampered Chef supplies?

To place an order for Pampered Chef supplies, you can either contact your independent consultant or visit our website and create an account. Once you have an account, you can browse our products and add them to your cart. When you are ready to checkout, simply follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I order supplies without hosting a party?

Yes, you can order supplies without hosting a party. You can either place an order through your independent consultant or through our website. Keep in mind that hosting a party allows you to earn rewards and discounts on your purchases.

3. How long does it take for supplies to be delivered?

The delivery time for your Pampered Chef supplies may vary depending on your location and the availability of the items you have ordered. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. You can track your order status through your account on our website.

4. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Once an order has been placed, changes cannot be made. However, you can contact our customer service team to see if any modifications can be made. If your order has not yet been processed, we may be able to make changes or cancel the order for you.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for ordering supplies?

We often offer promotions and discounts for ordering supplies through our website or through a party. These promotions and discounts can change, so be sure to check our website or contact your independent consultant for more information. Additionally, you can sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on any current promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • Chefstover2