1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Ordering supplies (confusing!)

1. cheflorraine

cheflorraine Member Gold Member

I placed a supply order last week (Nov 6), and had ordered 2 each of the Greek Rub and the Jamaican Jerk Rub (because these are what I use most of), and on the website I noticed that my order wasn't shipping, just stayed on received status.
    So today I called and was told I can only order one of each type of spice, except that I was allowed the 2 greek rubs, but only 1 of the jerk rub.
    Confusing - on the supply order it simply says 4 of each item per season per consultant - it says nothing about not ordering more than 1 at once.

I had also ordered 2 mix-n-chops on supply, and that apparently wasn't allowed either.

I wish these things were explained a little better on the supply order form, or that the computer program simply wouldn't allow you to place an order that's not allowed. Otherwise I would have had my stuff already - it's only being released today and won't get here until next week.

Oh well...

Nov 13, 2009
  2. leftymac

leftymac Veteran Member

That's weird. I wonder if that rule changed. I've often ordered multiples of the same spice in one supply order.

Nov 13, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

The Featured Theme Show Products section does say "Limit 1 of each item per Consultant." As for the spices, it does say on the form "Not to be resold. Limit of 4 per supply order per Consultant." and "Not to be resold. Limit 4 of each item per season per Consultant. Limit 1 per supply order." for the two sections of the Pantry Demo Products (there are certain rubs you can get more of when they're featured in a recipe that season). You should have received a supply order form with your kit, and it's available in the Downloads section of CC.

But yes, it would be helpful if P3 warned you if you were about to exceed these limits. Maybe email a suggestion to Tech Support.

Nov 13, 2009
Have something to add?