• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Spring Paperwork: Get Your New Catalogs Now!

In summary, to order spring paperwork for Pampered Chef, log in to your consultant account and click on the "Ordering Spring Paperwork" link. The deadline for ordering is typically two weeks before the start of the season. You can order multiple copies of the same paperwork and even order for team members by selecting the "Ship to Different Address" option. The shipping time for the paperwork varies, but it usually takes 3-5 business days for delivery. Contact customer service for any concerns.
Suzyengl
I thought that today was the first day we could order the new spring catalogs, etc. Has anyone else tried to order the new catalogs?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

I tried to order them today too, but I didn't have any luck.

Did you update? I did once I updated.

Update P3 and make sure you are dating it today or later and it should work. It's not on CC like HO told me a couple weeks ago, so I was confused at first as to why I wasn't seeing it online.

Hi Suzy,Yes, today is the first day to order the new spring catalogs and I am so excited! I have already placed my order and can't wait to share the new products with my customers. Have you had a chance to look through the catalog yet? Let me know if you need any help placing your order. Happy selling!Best,

1. How do I order spring paperwork?

To order spring paperwork, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Ordering Spring Paperwork" link on the homepage. From there, you can select the specific paperwork you need and add it to your cart.

2. Is there a deadline for ordering spring paperwork?

Yes, the deadline for ordering spring paperwork is typically two weeks before the start of the new season. Please refer to the current consultant newsletter or contact your team leader for the exact deadline.

3. Can I order multiple copies of the same paperwork?

Yes, you can order multiple copies of the same paperwork by adjusting the quantity before adding it to your cart. The quantity limit may vary depending on the specific paperwork.

4. Can I order spring paperwork for my team members?

Yes, you can order spring paperwork for your team members by selecting the "Ship to Different Address" option at checkout. You will need to provide their name and address to ensure the paperwork is sent to the correct location.

5. How long does it take to receive the spring paperwork?

The shipping time for spring paperwork may vary depending on your location. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for the paperwork to arrive after the order is placed. If you have any concerns about the delivery, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Burkett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PC Angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies