• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can customers pay with cash on my PWS for show orders?

In summary, to place an order on the Pampered Chef website, you need to browse through the products and add items to your cart before proceeding to checkout. Once an order is placed, no changes can be made. You can track your order using the provided tracking number and cancel your order by contacting customer service, but this is not guaranteed. The accepted payment options include major credit cards and PayPal, but not cash, checks, or money orders.
K.Shaffer
Newbie question.....
Is there a way people can order through my PWS for a show and then pay me at the party with cash or when ordering online are they required to pay with a credit card?
Thank you

Answered on the other thread. Yes they can pay later.

Thank you Beth.

1. How do I place an order on the Pampered Chef website?

To place an order on the Pampered Chef website, follow these steps:

1. Visit the website and browse through the products.

2. Once you have found the items you want to purchase, click on the "Add to Cart" button next to each product.

3. When you are ready to check out, click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of the page.

4. Review your order and make any necessary changes, such as updating quantities or adding/removing items.

5. Proceed to the checkout page and enter your shipping and payment information.

6. Confirm your order and submit it. You will receive an email confirmation with your order details.

2. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes to it. This includes adding or removing items, changing quantities, or updating shipping information. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to see if any modifications can be made.

3. How can I track my order?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your package on our website or through the shipping carrier's website. If you have an account on our website, you can also log in to view your order history and track your current orders.

4. Can I cancel my order?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that we cannot guarantee that we will be able to cancel your order if it has already been processed and shipped.

5. What payment options are available on the Pampered Chef website?

We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also offer the option to pay with PayPal. At this time, we do not accept cash, checks, or money orders as payment for online orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom